Furman now suspended for 2 games according to fishul

That's bad timing. Hope Stephens is back on Saturday.

Maybe good timing! Stephens back for weekend and this lad from West brom will do fine. At least we have cover of the loan player while he's out. it was a late booking I think so maybe it was a case of getting it out of the way now rather than further down the line!

Maybe good timing! Stephens back for weekend and this lad from West brom will do fine. At least we have cover of the loan player while he's out. it was a late booking I think so maybe it was a case of getting it out of the way now rather than further down the line!

My thoughts too - get the suspension out of the way while we have Mantom on loan and hopefully Stephens back - I wonder if that was the thinking in the camp? :unsure:

My thoughts too - get the suspension out of the way while we have Mantom on loan and hopefully Stephens back - I wonder if that was the thinking in the camp? :unsure:

Although it sounded from the commentary that it wasn't even a foul, never mind a booking.

Although it sounded from the commentary that it wasn't even a foul, never mind a booking.

Don't believe everything on the commentary. He knew exactly what he was doing; the MK player was breaking clear -Furman took him out for the team and the referee had no choice.

Don't believe everything on the commentary. He knew exactly what he was doing; the MK player was breaking clear -Furman took him out for the team and the referee had no choice.

I don't! But I assume they get it right sometimes! :lol: They vociferously defended him!