Players still not paid

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ta da! Now anyone going to put his quotes on??

Please don't otherwise it wont just be me thinking he's a complete tool. After reading them my first thought was that he may have achieved his potential by being able to stand on his feet and catch a ball at the same time

It's the 21st century for :censored:s sake! If you don't know about publicly visible profiles on Facebook you shouldn't be on Facebook.

As soon as the bell tolled, everyone suddenly became completely socially aware, did they? Nah. Not having that.

As soon as the bell tolled, everyone suddenly became completely socially aware, did they? Nah. Not having that.

Suddenly? Facebook is 7 years old mate! This isn't new!

When my Mum created her Facebook page (and she's self-confessed awful with computers) she called me to ask how to make sure no one could see it but the people she wanted. This from someone who took a 6 week course on how to use the Internet to send email through hotmail to me.

People know, especially teenagers who've grown up with the Internets. Hell, when I worked there I told them all to lock their profiles down - not my fault they didn't :censored:ing listen!

I think it was retired through over use...

It's been one of those days at work, I do apologise.

Still, it does nark me when people assume Y2k was nothing but a load of scaremongering, when in fact it cost billions of pounds and several million man years of effort in the IT industry to make it appear that way. :wink:

aww, the poor lad is havin to get the bus because he can't pay his car insurance due to not being payed. should stick it on an interest free credit card.

or maybe he should have saved a bit of his wage each month aside from spending it on the usual, clothes drink etc.

I am not friends with him but know of him from him being 2 years lower than me at school. From having seen him around back then and more recently, coupled with the fact that on a school ski trip he randomly threw a snowball in my eye whilst 60ft up on a ski lift, I can safely say (in my opinion) that he is a bit of a noob!

Anyway, judging by his complete lack of game time i would wager his late nights on fifa Xbox may have cost him another deal, added to the fact that i just don't think he is very good!

As Ackey says, if it all his profile is on public view then he clearly wants the attention, so if it is freely available on there, transferring info from it onto here cannot surely be considered inappropriate at all, he should restrict his profile access as would be the logical option.

Edited by shefflatic

or maybe he should have saved a bit of his wage each month aside from spending it on the usual, clothes drink etc.

I am not friends with him but know of him from him being 2 years lower than me at school. From having seen him around back then and more recently, coupled with the fact that on a school ski trip he randomly threw a snowball in my eye whilst 60ft up on a ski lift, I can safely say (in my opinion) that he is a bit of a noob!

Anyway, judging by his complete lack of game time i would wager his late nights on fifa Xbox may have cost him another deal, added to the fact that i just don't think he is very good!

As Ackey says, if it all his profile is on public view then he clearly wants the attention, so if it is freely available on there, transferring info from it onto here cannot surely be considered inappropriate at all, he should restrict his profile access as would be the logical option.

Routledge is now ahead of him and playing in the ressies taking turns with 'Not So'….

Edited by oafcprozac