Players still not paid

ok its unprofessional and even childish, but its not as bad as hiring someone then not paying them. suppose it depends what he has said. if it goes no further than 'not been paid again and i cant pay my bills, this is very unprofessional what a set of jokers.' or words to that effect, then i cant see a problem.

If he kept his wall private he'd be ok, but the silly tit has it public!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we actually knoiw that the facebook account in question is even genuine?

Knowing who it is, nobody would set up a fake account, and if they have they've done a very good job. Agreed if I didn't get paid I would be fuming especially needing the cash, but I wouldn't slate my employers, who have a load of fans worrying about the club as it is.

ok its unprofessional and even childish, but its not as bad as hiring someone then not paying them. suppose it depends what he has said. if it goes no further than 'not been paid again and i cant pay my bills, this is very unprofessional what a set of jokers.' or words to that effect, then i cant see a problem.

It's a bit worse than that, it's not ridiculous but doesn't read well looking as it as a fan.

If he kept his wall private he'd be ok, but the silly tit has it public!

Precisely!

It's extremely unprofessional and could potentially lead to disciplinary action. (Although mitigating circumstances would almost certainly be taken into account.)

Disciplinary action against someone by a company for breaching the terms of the agreed contract they breeched first. Wouldn't mind being in court for that one :)

Blood bath comes to mind :)

Edited by oafc0000

after a bit of searching i know who it is

i think he needs it for his car insurance :grin:

To be fair to him he has been getting the bus every day :grin:

Potentially these players are only 2 years from the Premier League yet reading that they are light years away

Why on earth would anyone be friends with <snip> on facebook if you didn't even know him? I'd struggle to fathom why you'd want to be friends with any Latics player you didn't know anyway, but <snip>...

How sad.