OAFC OMBC Joint Statement

This is just turning into a friggin farce; I'm getting tired of whole drawn out saga and we have to ask if our board are acting any better than the council. With that in mind these silly banners with Carlsberg and councils etc look pathetic . In my opinion.

Any good pie should be able to be eaten with one hand and certainly without the need for a fork. It's appalling at Wembley watching people eat "meals". Ther Village bakery in Waterhead offers the best Meat n Tata in my opinion.

This is just turning into a friggin farce; I'm getting tired of whole drawn out saga and we have to ask if our board are acting any better than the council. With that in mind these silly banners with Carlsberg and councils etc look pathetic . In my opinion.

your a real barrell of laughs you arent ya eh....do you do funerals n christenings by any chance....

at the end of the day it doesnt really matter what you me or anybody else feels about our council....they have and will do as they please...because we have a new cabinet every year with no stability,each new council blames the last for there downfalls.....and each have there own agendas for change depending on how many palms can get greased....

they will come up with a plot of land to use..it will just depend on what the club wants to incorporate into it...

your a real barrell of laughs you arent ya eh....do you do funerals n christenings by any chance....

at the end of the day it doesnt really matter what you me or anybody else feels about our council....they have and will do as they please...because we have a new cabinet every year with no stability,each new council blames the last for there downfalls.....and each have there own agendas for change depending on how many palms can get greased....

they will come up with a plot of land to use..it will just depend on what the club wants to incorporate into it...

You missed my point squire; what I was getting at, rather poorly articulated ,I admit, was that I think the OAFC board is equally to blame and the whole thing is getting boring and turning people off.

If you want a laugh how about - My Uncle was a terrible ventriloquist... He used to stick his finger up my arse and tell me not to say anything.

Intriguing little comment on Latics from that pestilential irritant, Oldham Scotland, in the on-line Chron comments: “And to those that do not know the ground was sold some months ago to fellow directors, no doubt for a nominal fee.”

Any thoughts?

Intriguing little comment on Latics from that pestilential irritant, Oldham Scotland, in the on-line Chron comments: “And to those that do not know the ground was sold some months ago to fellow directors, no doubt for a nominal fee.”

Any thoughts?

None.

Any thoughts?

Sounds like he's just realised that Blitz and Gazal own the land. Something which has been public knowledge (if not common knowledge) since Brassbank was formed/TTA arrived and bought the land back off the council.

About par for the course.

And if anyone thinks the level of "debate" on here is poor, have a look at the Chron "comments" - a more ill-informed bunch you couldn't hope not to meet.

Wasn't it the case that we couldn't pay wages because development investors got jittery? This statement looks like it's designed to make 'em less jittery and more inclined to give us cash, which we can use to pay the players.

Or I'm probably thinking about it too much and it's just a statement saying exactly what it says.

Says the giuy with a signature saying "Failsworth No thanks full of Mancs" ^_^

Says the giuy with a signature saying "Failsworth No thanks full of Mancs" ^_^

You kmow what Singe, I lived away from Oldham for 7 years and whilst i kept in touch and watched the odd game i also had a life. You live in bloody Kent and you still get self righteous over anything on here, apoll here,a petition there. You're obsessed that I knew but i never had you down as precious.

Sounds like he's just realised that Blitz and Gazal own the land. Something which has been public knowledge (if not common knowledge) since Brassbank was formed/TTA arrived and bought the land back off the council.

About par for the course.

And if anyone thinks the level of "debate" on here is poor, have a look at the Chron "comments" - a more ill-informed bunch you couldn't hope not to meet.

Aye, doubt anyone on the board of directors currently could afford to buy it anyway..

You kmow what Singe, I lived away from Oldham for 7 years and whilst i kept in touch and watched the odd game i also had a life. You live in bloody Kent and you still get self righteous over anything on here, apoll here,a petition there. You're obsessed that I knew but i never had you down as precious.

Singe does his bit in his own way. There's no need to have a pop at him for that.

Me precious, after your post, and th eone before that

Ha!

The precious one can be found below

kildaresilver.jpg