No home fans in RRE for the visit of Tranmere

4 of us are season tickets in the rre,this joke of a decision has made all our minds up to watch this game in our local pub,we was in the chaddy end for the sheff wed game and it was the worst view,atmosphere,no ale at ht its the pits,well done hardy we will be lucky if ther is 2500 at this shambles.......

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 of us are season tickets in the rre,this joke of a decision has made all our minds up to watch this game in our local pub,we was in the chaddy end for the sheff wed game and it was the worst view,atmosphere,no ale at ht its the pits,well done hardy we will be lucky if ther is 2500 at this shambles.......

same for me and 3 others, i sit in the rre and the young ones near the away fans are annoying at times, but its the best stand by a mile, it has imo the best view, you can get a beer, theres a bookies, and its the best atmosphere. its not even an hard decision really, tranmere at home isnt exactly a big game is it?

well done alan and oafc, way to go.

when the suggestion of moving all chaddy enders to the rre and having the chaddy as the away end was first discussed years back,im sure the police put the blockers on it..seem to remember the reason was they didnt want away fans roaming all over the car park from were the coaches stop to the turnstile.

but that was when we were getting 10000-15000 crowds....hardly the same now is it,so wonder if the club should re apply for this to happen

Hardy reads all these post you know. But clearly take no notice. I emailed to complain and he just copied a reply from here. One of the few that was in favour of the move.

I've also emailed sky to tell them what's gone on and got a reply saying it will be passed on to the commentator and if there is a serious low crowd I hope he says the reason for why. Oldham till I die, or till Oldham dies!

I was considering coming back for this one, I don't get to many home games these days. Won't be now though. I'd rather watch it in the pub than the chaddy end...

Have you thought of taking your comfort blanket with you? Get a grip and buy a ticket!

You're Oldham 'til you die I suppose...

This is a pathetic idea. Lets move home fans from the best stand to make a better atmosphere ? yeah good thinking !

If anything why dont they just put tranmere fans where all the rest of the away fans go ( right at the end, they wont fill that ) then cut the section closest to the gap off ( the I ) and put homes fans where the LAT is, makes perfect sence generates a good noise and will make it look that little more full.

maybe billy quarmby the mini hardy thought of this idea ? or just want to drive away as many fans as they can then blame the financal situation on the fans yet again ?!

the club is falling apart and sooner or later it will be gone for good.

when the suggestion of moving all chaddy enders to the rre and having the chaddy as the away end was first discussed years back,im sure the police put the blockers on it..seem to remember the reason was they didnt want away fans roaming all over the car park from were the coaches stop to the turnstile.

but that was when we were getting 10000-15000 crowds....hardly the same now is it,so wonder if the club should re apply for this to happen

also dont forget,the last time this was mooted about the clayton arms was still standing,and i think that was citied as another reason also,which did suprise me because many an away fan used to drink in there pre match...

but the club needs to ask the question again now....in fact if they do want to save money,then how many does the small rre section hold..1800??? if so just close the chaddy full stop,how many times have teams brought more than 1800 this season...if there going to bring a big following then reopen it but put the away fans there,easier to police and steward,they wont make any noise,everyone happy....

also dont forget,the last time this was mooted about the clayton arms was still standing,and i think that was citied as another reason also,which did suprise me because many an away fan used to drink in there pre match...

but the club needs to ask the question again now....in fact if they do want to save money,then how many does the small rre section hold..1800??? if so just close the chaddy full stop,how many times have teams brought more than 1800 this season...if there going to bring a big following then reopen it but put the away fans there,easier to police and steward,they wont make any noise,everyone happy....

Dont you have to have at least three stands open on a match day ?

Sorry mate. Bit slow on my part.

Just found this on the FA website..

It must be possible for spectators to view the match, either standing or seated, for the full length of at least three sides of the playing area, provided that the capacity requirements detailed under 1.3 are met. Where one side is designated as spectator free, measures must be in place to ensure there is no unauthorised access

Just found this on the FA website..

It must be possible for spectators to view the match, either standing or seated, for the full length of at least three sides of the playing area, provided that the capacity requirements detailed under 1.3 are met. Where one side is designated as spectator free, measures must be in place to ensure there is no unauthorised access

Easy enough done.

Ticket prices:

RRE: £20

Main Stand: £20

Chaddy End: £5M

Could solve all our problems...

Hardy reads all these post you know. But clearly take no notice. I emailed to complain and he just copied a reply from here. One of the few that was in favour of the move.

I've also emailed sky to tell them what's gone on and got a reply saying it will be passed on to the commentator and if there is a serious low crowd I hope he says the reason for why. Oldham till I die, or till Oldham dies!

you do know this would be taken with a pinch of salt. If anything they would of had a little chuckle at this.

Easy enough done.

Ticket prices:

RRE: £20

Main Stand: £20

Chaddy End: £5M

Could solve all our problems...

:lol: that could do it.... or we could keep it for season ticket holders only... chaddy end season tickets £15,000 ( same as peterborough for there directors box season ticket ! )

:lol: that could do it.... or we could keep it for season ticket holders only... chaddy end season tickets £15,000 ( same as peterborough for there directors box season ticket ! )

included in this is one hot pie a season.. Bargain!

I emailed alan too, making my popint in a reasoned way. He replied giving the reasons for the decision, I responded, he replied again, I agreed to disagree. However, I cannot fault the way he dealt with my "complaint". He certainly didn't just copy a reply, and had read my point, giving his own points to counter mine.

As for Sky, you're deluded if you think they will spend more than 12.2 seconds on it.

I emailed alan too, making my popint in a reasoned way. He replied giving the reasons for the decision, I responded, he replied again, I agreed to disagree. However, I cannot fault the way he dealt with my "complaint". He certainly didn't just copy a reply, and had read my point, giving his own points to counter mine.

As for Sky, you're deluded if you think they will spend more than 12.2 seconds on it.

Yea you're right. Alan was ok with me too. I don't think it's entirely his fault.

And with sky all I wanted was for them to be aware. If only 3000 turn up they ought to know.

Espn didn't know why city did the Poznan. I emailed in and got a reply and in the second half they said it and said thanks to those who emailed in.. Didn't take 12.2 seconds even

Yea you're right. Alan was ok with me too. I don't think it's entirely his fault.

And with sky all I wanted was for them to be aware. If only 3000 turn up they ought to know.

Espn didn't know why city did the Poznan. I emailed in and got a reply and in the second half they said it and said thanks to those who emailed in.. Didn't take 12.2 seconds even

would you care to enlighten us with the info going back n forth as to why then please???