No home fans in RRE for the visit of Tranmere

fair enough, but a club that's real in 2011 has to make moves like this to save money or whatever the reason is. i've not minded the chaddy the three games ive sat there this season, and get it quite full and you've got a decent atmosphere, whether anyone can hear it or not. i've got to move too and i'm annoyed but if the board think it's the right thing to do, i'll move and hopefully enjoy the game

I think a move to my living room sofa might be more suited.

Club is driving fans out week by week, and then come crying when they need something!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a move to my living room sofa might be more suited.

Club is driving fans out week by week, and then come crying when they need something!

you're one of the bigger latics fans i know and doesn't this go against everything you already say? there's nothing to stop you watching it at home, but the club need supporters like you say, and have said

you're one of the bigger latics fans i know and doesn't this go against everything you already say? there's nothing to stop you watching it at home, but the club need supporters like you say, and have said

Yeah but i'm getting fed up, its thing after thing after thing with this club!

Take me back to 2002, the good old days (for me anyway) :)

I'm in different :peepwall:

Oo-er. Was it nice? :getmecoat:

As for everyone else - stop :censored:ing moaning. :petesake:

And yes the RRE is full of chavs - anyone with any sense has already moved out. I would offer no season tickets in the RRE next season (assuming we're still there), and close the large or small section or make them pay on the day, depending on anticipated home/away numbers/police advice etc.

No need for a Chaddy v Rocky thing, but from a strictly financial point of view is it cheaper to:

(a) Split the fans up as is being done, or;

(b.) Close the Chaddy completely and shift everyone in the RRE?

If we are still in this ground next year, I wouldn't be surprised if the Chaddy was the emergency only stand.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Apart from everything else it's the only stanchion free stand! Can't understand why the clowns who prefer the Chaddy won't get real, the tradition argument is bollocks if the place is closing down soon anyway so use the RRE FFS! I'll be watching at home in HD; first time I've ever missed a home game for these reasons. Ever!.

You've Obviously never been in the RRE and/or You exaggerate.

The other week some idiot told me Latics fans in the RRE "Give Slit throat gestures".

Nothing like that, a few V's here and there but it isn't hurting anyone.

However there is one mong that does my head in, he's short and blonde. He is the only mong I know off.

I've been in the RRE since they knocked down the lookers. Anyone who sits in there knows what goes on each game.

Frankly don't give a s*it what we look or sound like in the stands on sky..

GIVE ME MY SEAT BACK! least then i have bloody leg-room which is in short supply in the Chaddy end!

Am I missing something or has the legroom in the RRE suddently increased by 3 inches or so?

Last time I checked a stumpy dwarf would struggle for leg room in the RRE!!!

Am I missing something or has the legroom in the RRE suddently increased by 3 inches or so?

Last time I checked a stumpy dwarf would struggle for leg room in the RRE!!!

Where i sit, Row K theres sufficient leg-room for me and i'm 5'10..

Whereas in the Chaddy end we were quite far back the other night and i really had to squash in!

The main reason I never got a season ticket in the RRE after the paddock was knocked down, was the fact that I was never going to give my seat up for 3 or 4 games a season for somebody else's fans to come and sit in it, whilst I found somewhere else to sit!! regardless of "the club need to do it financially" and "you'll know about it at the start of the season so you can't moan!!" and all that bollocks that was spouted at me at the time, by some of the smart arses on here.

I still haven't bought a season ticket since - for reasons other. Yet when I pay to go, I go and sit in the paddock. However, I will not pay again in there, if i have to endure some of the 'halfwits' whom were sat around me on Tuesday after the club decided to shift ALL the Rochdale Rd End for the sake of 1300 away fans!! Talk about pissing as many home fans as possible off in one foul swoop.

Some of the decisions made in the last few years have been done to genuinely better or benefit the club and some are outside of their control, but some of them are nicely contributing to the drop of nearly 2'500 fans in the last few years.

Some of the decisions made in the last few years have been done to genuinely better or benefit the club and some are outside of their control, but some of them are nicely contributing to the drop of nearly 2'500 fans in the last few years.

Sums it up nicely FB yet another bad decision how many times do we have to keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

We wouldn't have sold out 3 stands.

Anyone who's moaning because they don't get there normal seat probably sits in the Main Stand!! It's a bit of plastic, get over it FFS!!

Erm... Its Rochdale Road stand ticket holder that are being moved.. Sorry to point out the obvious madness of your post ^_^