Amos goes back - Merge-o matic active

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Red Nose got peed off with seeing the ‘goals against’ column and thinks this isn’t doing anything for Amos’s development??

With that new Scandanivian, Kuszak & VDS all there; I cant see it being ‘Keeper cover at Utd?

Balls – (Notso) Brill back in for Brighton game; ideal.

yeah because brill is the answer :S

sod it Josh its about time to shows us you deserve ya wage !

I just don't think Brill is as bad as people make out, or Amos was as good as people seem to think

Amos made loads of mistakes that Brill would have been crucified for

Has Red Nose got peed off with seeing the ‘goals against’ column and thinks this isn’t doing anything for Amos’s development??

With that new Scandanivian, Kuszak & VDS all there; I cant see it being ‘Keeper cover at Utd?

Balls – (Notso) Brill back in for Brighton game; ideal.

I wouldn't be surprised if we have instigated this 'recall'. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see him immediately loaned elsewhere…...He's made some decent saves but also let in a fair few 'awful' goals, since MK away he's been pretty ordinary let's be honest. We've had a couple of injuries in defence but no team should be being battered 5-0 and 6-0 at home when they have been up there all season, injuries or not. It's a team game but he has to take his share of the blame.

Time for Brill to step up to the plate, like he did in that season saving win at home to Gillingham last season and his point saving penalty save v Exeter away...

I just don't think Brill is as bad as people make out, or Amos was as good as people seem to think

Amos made loads of mistakes that Brill would have been crucified for

Agree, I've blown hot and cold on Amos, last week v Sheff Wed was the final straw - he cost us vital point against a team that were there for the taking. Brill will come in drop a few bollocks but keep a few clean sheets and do enough to get us the points we need. I'm sure Amos would have done that but I think the lad is suffering confidence wise.

amos was clearly better than brill, brill has been dropped now by 2 managers, must show that he isint upto the required standard.

Got to go with what we have Lee, part of being a third division club. Of course we could look at another loanee but I think in true Latics tradition, we'll 'make do'. No problem with that at all, Brill dropped bollocks v Exeter and was iffy v Dale but it was harsh to bring in another keeper, especially when the replacement keeper let in 6 in his second game!!! But he has never once complained, played in the ressies and encouraged young Ben in the warm up every week. He's a good pro, not the best keeper we've ever head but not the worst either….

that will change on saturday...

Bollocks! Rubes is back, young Tarky has had an encouraging start and our first choice midfield is back. Brighton are less than spectacular away from home, we may lose 1 or 2 but nothing like Southampton or Peterborough, Brighton are workmanlike and simply do not have the firepower. They prefer to grind results out, might be more our type of game...

lets cancel trotmans aswell then if we are looking at what players we have for next year

Agree, Trotman will do well to get above lower league one when he moves on in the summer. The lad has been pisspoor, says it all when a young kid replaces a £500k Championship defender that is still only in his early 20s…Maybe Amos has gone to allow Mvoto to return?

Bollocks! Rubes is back, young Tarky has had an encouraging start and our first choice midfield is back. Brighton are less than spectacular away from home, we may lose 1 or 2 but nothing like Southampton or Peterborough, Brighton are workmanlike and simply do not have the firepower. They prefer to grind results out, might be more our type of game...

still a defeat.

I wouldn't be surprised if we have instigated this 'recall'. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see him immediately loaned elsewhere…...He's made some decent saves but also let in a fair few 'awful' goals, since MK away he's been pretty ordinary let's be honest. We've had a couple of injuries in defence but no team should be being battered 5-0 and 6-0 at home when they have been up there all season, injuries or not. It's a team game but he has to take his share of the blame.

Time for Brill to step up to the plate, like he did in that season saving win at home to Gillingham last season and his point saving penalty save v Exeter away...

So you’re thinking it’s us – as in ‘play-off chances are well & truly over; so lets free up some funds & send Amos back’.

So by that token; Trotman & White should back to Preston & Leeds soon then no?