Has the closure of the RRE made a difference to you attending tonight or not?

99 members have voted

1. 1. RRE is shut tonight, is this keeping you away?

• Yes
    • No, I'm sitting elsewhere
    • Wouldn't be going anyway

Simple poll to gauge opinion amongst the posters on here

Voted yes, but not necessarily the case for this match, more its one of the things that has dampened my enthusiasm for the club over the last few years.

Voted no, but I have a season ticket so am there in spirit, in reality I'll be in a bar watching it with friends.

Only just found out the RRE is closed though, I understand the need to save on costs, but for a televised match to only have two sides of a three sided ground open is not a good advertisement for League 1 football or for Latics in general.

Still going - sit in Main Stand.

I think the decision to move fans for this game is ridiculous however, if people aren't going due to being moved - then dont get a season ticket in the RRE in first place, you know you face the risk of being moved when you part with your money.

So, 8 people have decide they're not going because of this decision.

Eight.

Bit of a storm in a teacup wasn't it? :blink:

10 of us watched it the pub who are all season ticket holders in the rre,nice move from alan hardy,the chaddyend was well loud tonight ha ha ha,300 shell suits well made more noise on sky,the best bit tonight was when they showed a lad about 8 year old fast asleep in the paddock with 10mins left,the whole pub pissed thier sides quality hsa ha

10 of us watched it the pub who are all season ticket holders in the rre,nice move from alan hardy,the chaddyend was well loud tonight ha ha ha,300 shell suits well made more noise on sky,the best bit tonight was when they showed a lad about 8 year old fast asleep in the paddock with 10mins left,the whole pub pissed thier sides quality hsa ha

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw that

Edited by Tommy_Fent

I think the decision to move fans for this game is ridiculous however, if people aren't going due to being moved - then dont get a season ticket in the RRE in first place, you know you face the risk of being moved when you part with your money.

I got my ticket in there because it was the best view.

Shutting it annoyed me and now it has worked it is clearly going to be a sign of things to come and no doubt it will happen again and again next year unless something drastic happened.

Atmosphere was flat last night because of it and I was constantly 'in someones' seat when I tried to sit down in the Chaddy even though they didn't have reserved tickets on them.

Pesh.

I got my ticket in there because it was the best view.

Shutting it annoyed me and now it has worked it is clearly going to be a sign of things to come and no doubt it will happen again and again next year unless something drastic happened.

Atmosphere was flat last night because of it and I was constantly 'in someones' seat when I tried to sit down in the Chaddy even though they didn't have reserved tickets on them.

Pesh.

The view of the Chaddy End goal is outstanding from RRE. You knew what would you have to move for some games. & if they didnt have reserved tickets on them you do not have to move..

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnn

we knew we had to move for big games, when travelling fans demand dictated it.