Black managers in Football

Black football managers  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should football clubs be forced to interview "ethnic minorities" for every managerial vacancy?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are football clubs discriminating against black candidates

• Yes
    • No
    • There is no reason to suppose they are

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its more racist to select someone to be on the commission just because he is black. Sol Cambell is a pillock for saying such brain dead things in the first place. Next it will be should have selected a gay man... Oh wait, is Sol crying because he didnt make the Commission?

Sol is just jumping on a bandwagon he doesn't even understand.

Lineker first criticised the commission for lack of diversity, but he wasn't talking about race. He was more talking about the need for a diverse group of people with the faintest :censored:ing idea what to do. Instead of a couple of pensioners.

Edited by garcon

Another tribal moron trying to make a name for herself:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24592596

Tell me Ms Rabbatts, if they elected a black man to the commission (which I suspect they will now thanks to all this BS), but they identified as a human being and a football person first, rather than as a skin tone (because they're not as racially obsessed as you), would that appease you? What exactly does having different epidermal tones on the commission accomplish other than appeasing the socially stunted morons like yourself who like to divide people up by skin colour?

Let's make sure we have the following types on the commission too, just to make sure everyone's views are "represented":

gingers, transgenders, hat wearers, homosexuals, libertarians, mormons, people with multiple personalities and aspergers

Edited by PhilStarbucksSilkySkills

Let's make sure we have the following types on the commission too, just to make sure everyone's views are "represented":

gingers, transgenders, hat wearers, homosexuals, libertarians, mormons, people with multiple personalities and aspergers

I'm not sure what leeslover can offer English football exactly but I'm happy to support his tenure on the commission.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Another tribal moron trying to make a name for herself:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24592596

Tell me Ms Rabbatts, if they elected a black man to the commission (which I suspect they will now thanks to all this BS), but they identified as a human being and a football person first, rather than as a skin tone (because they're not as racially obsessed as you), would that appease you? What exactly does having different epidermal tones on the commission accomplish other than appeasing the socially stunted morons like yourself who like to divide people up by skin colour?

It's already been said that if Dyke was to appoint a black person on the panel, that it would be a tokenism.

Damned if he doesn't damned if he does.

I'm not sure what leeslover can offer English football exactly but I'm happy to support his tenure on the commission.

You're objectifying me as a libertarian rather than a human being. I reckon the owtb membership could tick most of that list in .o time, they should put us in power. Unless we just take it by force.