• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a pool contest? Our little owl is a bit of a pool shark and not very good at losing.grin.gif

Charity footy game?

Quiz night - terwit terwoo?

If we are struggling I don't mind shaking a bucket for you at the swindon game or even our last home game if the club will allow it.

Will the club shop not put a collection box out for you?

What do other mascots do?

What do other mascots do?

This is a crazy situation.

As prozac said, it should be up to the club. Anyone with an ounce of sense can see that the mascot is an integral essential part of any football club.

I assume other mascots have their funding sorted out by their clubs.

Edited by laticsrblue

Chaddy and I are now in contact and I hope to be able to meet up over the weekend and handover the cheque....

Chaddy, give me a call on the email I sent you, your phone number doesn't work

Many thanks for saving our Owl.....he's a right pain in the glutomous but we love him....in a none animal sexual way that is..wink.gif

I am amazed at the very generous offers that have sent to me by many people on here.

Although the coliseum would probably do a great job im not sure they could compete with the work that Angela does, she has premiership clubs contacting her for work and her costumes last for a very long time.

Ive got lots of appearances coming up and i want to look my best for them.....including a wedding for someone on here :)

Opinions4u, yes i did see the post, ive contacted him.

Leeslover, you swore you would never tell anyone about our "agreement". lol

Leeslover, you swore you would never tell anyone about our "agreement". lol

One day you might get to see the photo album of the young lad - if you even care. He has a hot temper, but he has a good heart, beyond the drink and drugs and the spit-roasting.

I am seriously annoyed that the story has gone on the main site giving "my" name :(

Over 6 years without being ever mentioned as anything other than Chaddy until today. Defeats the object.

Good to see they removed it for ya Chaddy!

I am seriously annoyed that the story has gone on the main site giving "my" name :(

Over 6 years without being ever mentioned as anything other than Chaddy until today. Defeats the object.

What is the object?

The semi famous, almost friends of the stars?

Real shame, real, real shame.