David Mellor

According to the OS he replaced Tounkare on the bench.

Anyone seen him play? So far as I can tell, he's a scholar, a midfielder, and originally started out with Manchester United. So is he any good? Doesn't seem to have been one of the more notable youngsters, but obviously decent enough that Dickov felt he could cope with a place on the bench.

And what squad number did he play? Every website (including the OS) lists Tounkare on the bench in their lineups.

Edited by Crusoe

According to the OS he's a midfielder. He's a reserve regular but never gets mentioned much, so was wondering if he's a gem for next season.

Basically, now we're safe I'd like to see our youth team given a try. We may not be able to send the loanees back early but I see no harm in sticking them on the bench and letting the youngsters have a fairly pressure-free intro to first team football, see who looks like cutting it. If we're going to have to scrimp and save next season anyway it's worth starting now.

Anyone seen him play? So far as I can tell, he's a scholar, a midfielder, and originally started out with Manchester United. So is he any good? Doesn't seem to have been one of the more notable youngsters, but obviously decent enough that Dickov felt he could cope with a place on the bench.

And what squad number did he play? Every website (including the OS) lists Tounkare on the bench in their lineups.

I’ve seen him 4 times this season; sure Takemeanywhere or Museum de Latique will have seen plenty more of him but here’s my 2 peneth:

He’s listed as a midfielder; but in the 4 games I’ve seen him play; he’s only played CM once; the other times he’s played FB.

He’s a big (ish) lad, strong in the tackle and in the air and has a bit of composure on the ball with a Decent left foot – he appears to be put back to LB for that reason. At FB; he impresses me; and I would say his future lies in that position; the game passed him by when i saw him play CM; but as I say – sure our 2 resident youth / reserve watchers will have seen him play in CM more than i have.

And yeah – he has a shaved head so the ‘bald lad’ warming up on Monday was him.

Anyone seen him play? So far as I can tell, he's a scholar, a midfielder, and originally started out with Manchester United. So is he any good? Doesn't seem to have been one of the more notable youngsters, but obviously decent enough that Dickov felt he could cope with a place on the bench.And what squad number did he play? Every website (including the OS) lists Tounkare on the bench in their lineups.

I think I could cope with that <_<

Edited by Dave_Og