The Evolution has begun

Evolution  

237 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new badge?

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Indifferent
    • Dislike it
    • Hate it
  2. 2. Wat do you think of the new black kit

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Indifferent
    • Dislike it
    • Hate it
  3. 3. What do you think about moving from Keep the Faith to We Are Latics

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Indifferent
    • Dislike it
    • Hate it
  4. 4. Overall, does this help start a new era for Latics

• Yes, its an important start
    • Yes, but the stadum is more important
    • Neutral
    • No, it's purely cosmetic
    • No, the stadium is far more important, this is a waste fo time

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are Latics , we are Derby , we are Leeds, hardly evolutionary new motto should of kept KTF if you ask me

If Derby copied Latics they would have 'We are The Rams', Leeds would have 'We are The Whites'. Wigan could have 'We are The Latics' and Bilbao could have 'We are Athletic' (obviously in the Basque language), but there is only one Club in the world that can have 'We are Latics'.

This is a clear statement of uniqueness, via the players and supporters wearing the new shirt, and evolves from the rebranding of the Club Shop.

If Derby copied Latics they would have 'We are The Rams', Leeds would have 'We are The Whites'. Wigan could have 'We are The Latics' and Bilbao could have 'We are Athletic' (obviously in the Basque language), but there is only one Club in the world that can have 'We are Latics'.

This is a clear statement of uniqueness, via the players and supporters wearing the new shirt, and evolves from the rebranding of the Club Shop.

And again Diego, you speak perfect sence.

Kid ? Doubt it pal, and i know alot to be honest. so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

What do you mean, you doubt it? Don't you know? You've just stated you know a lot, but you're unsure if you're a kid?

Let me make it easier for you - Your posts are mainly the immature, ill educated, egotistical, one-sided, ill conceived and provocative views of a child. That makes you a kid.

And for the record, I'm not your pal - I have friends my own age. :wink:

I dont remember all this PR rubbish when we had the red and blue Pony home kit in the 90's, we also tried to Brand that shield thing as well at the same time! The Stadium is much higher on my agenda although a bit of me was quite disappointed that we won't have the black kit as our home shirt, far more radical.

We had a dark blue/black kit a couple of years ago? so not a big thing! The badge, looks naff but sure I will get used to it,in the whole scheme of things its just a badge (sorry Marketing dudes!)

Another thing was the quality of the kit last year, I bought my 3 lads the full kit and every transfer on the shorts fell off after a couple of washes. (sorry didnt have pixie dust and lifted my right leg as i stuck it in the wash with my duvet! Apparently you must wash in spring water and Pixie dust so the transfers stay on!)So I am shocked we have stuck with them again? Im sure Alan had assurances this kit would be better ya ya waffle waffle heard it before.

All in all a massive Anti Climax, possibly my fault for thinking to much into it but when your in the gutter you tend to dream of the stars.............. not the Kerb!! keep the faith........ no sorry we are Wigan no "We are Latics"

If only promotions were handed out based on uniqueness, eh? Ooh, I bet all those other clubs are seething with jealousy. "Look at how great and unique they are, languishing in the lower reaches of professional football," they might say.

What do you mean, you doubt it? Don't you know? You've just stated you know a lot, but you're unsure if you're a kid?

Let me make it easier for you - Your posts are mainly the immature, ill educated, egotistical, one-sided, ill conceived and provocative views of a child. That makes you a kid.

And for the record, I'm not your pal - I have friends my own age. :wink:

Listen, my post are my own views on things people agree people diagree, thats what a forum is. Its a place for discussion and to air your own views on things, if you you dont like it then sling it. Dont need your pathetic stupid post. And actually im not a kid PAL.

Listen, my post are my own views on things people agree people diagree, thats what a forum is. Its a place for discussion and to air your own views on things, if you you dont like it then sling it. Dont need your pathetic stupid post. And actually im not a kid PAL.

If you are going to make wild and inaccurate generalisations, then don't be too surprised if some people take offence at them.

The ironing is delicious.

Indeed, this is high quality ironing.

Perhaps we should employ David Pleat as a consultant. He can press home the message and collar the opposition. It would make me crease up and I'm well known for being a bit starchy. If we could distil the feelings of everyone on this board there's be no need for anyone to get shirty.

Edited by Dave_Og