Broadway Stand

Hi. New here so maybe someone has posted this before - but now we are staying at Boundary Park next season are we AT LEAST going to put some temporary seating or terracing down the Broadway Stand side. I don't think I can face another season with a 3 sided ground!

Be prepared to face it

Hi. New here so maybe someone has posted this before - but now we are staying at Boundary Park next season are we AT LEAST going to put some temporary seating or terracing down the Broadway Stand side. I don't think I can face another season with a 3 sided ground!

No. No point in wasting money on a stand there when

- We can't even fill the three we have

- This is in all likelihood our last season at Boundary Park, no point in building a stand for it to be torn down again

No. No point in wasting money on a stand there when

- We can't even fill the three we have

- This is in all likelihood our last season at Boundary Park, no point in building a stand for it to be torn down again

we won't have a new stadium built by this time next year

Palace had a painting of pretend fans behind the goal when they were developing Selhurst Park 20 years ago.

It could add 5,000 to the attendance if we do it!

this was mentioned when the stand was knocked down....it even went as far as emails being sent to mr hardy along the lines of couldnt it be made into a mural by local school kids,each school doing a section....but nothing happened with it..like a lot of things...