I find absolutely unbelieveable that Filipe Morais is touting a signed Chelsea shirt on Facebook for 270 notes. What's that all about? If the money is for you Filipe hell I'll stand you a pint next time I see ya. Sorry but that's poor.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=163595737034499&set=a.163595733701166.39861.100001522202927&type=1&theater

Edited by Lags

Don't care if it is him or not.

Don't care if he is selling something.

It is his perogative.

Sellers and buyers are the base of the free market economy. A bad system but each it entitled to their own.

Hardly think he is going to be a multi millionaire playing for Latics.

Don't care if it is him or not.

Don't care if he is selling something.

It is his perogative.

Sellers and buyers are the base of the free market economy. A bad system but each it entitled to their own.

Hardly think he is going to be a multi millionaire playing for Latics.

/\ This

Hardly a crime is it; even if it is him; which it seems it's highly doubtful it actually is.

what a pointless thread

Then why post on it. Sure it would be down to the individual and yes no crime is being committed it just isn't good taste. He wont (or shouldn't) be skint and far better he use his priveledged position in obtaining such item's for charity. One things for sure I wouldn't pay a penny for it currently, But it's not him anyway.

Then why post on it. Sure it would be down to the individual and yes no crime is being committed it just isn't good taste. He wont (or shouldn't) be skint and far better he use his priveledged position in obtaining such item's for charity. One things for sure I wouldn't pay a penny for it currently, But it's not him anyway.

:lol:

what has it got to do with you what 'he' sells?

stop shuddering and realise that its nothing whatsoever to do with you skint or not

:lol:

what has it got to do with you what 'he' sells?

stop shuddering and realise that its nothing whatsoever to do with you skint or not

[/quote

it's Corney and Co's club so it's nowt to do with us skint or not what they do, so is that pointless?. Yeah youre right pointless. Your right again what he sells is his business however, doesn't stop me having an opinion on it. I can't wait for all the Latics players come sunday offering their shirts for sale foe their summer holidays. Lets see the reaction to that.

the only reaction would come from you, mr 'i buy a season ticket, so i can comment on players personal lives' wouldnt be the first time would it, and dont mention holidays, im sure you dont want to relive that thread . . :blink:

I find absolutely unbelieveable that Filipe Morais is touting a signed Chelsea shirt on Facebook for 270 notes. What's that all about? If the money is for you Filipe hell I'll stand you a pint next time I see ya. Sorry but that's poor.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=163595737034499&set=a.163595733701166.39861.100001522202927&type=1&theater

LOSER.