LATICS OFFER 6 NEW DEALS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame about Lewi, he's a decent player who hasnt had luck but in dickov we trust.

As for Reid, he looked promising but maybe he wanted too much?

Hope dickov knows what he's doing because fennel is now the only striker we have.

Shame about Lewi, he's a decent player who hasnt had luck but in dickov we trust.

As for Reid, he looked promising but maybe he wanted too much?

Hope dickov knows what he's doing because fennel is now the only striker we have.

Brooke?

Bembo?

Reid wasn't great whilst he was here. Not criticising Dickov's choice to renew his deal, but I really can see him going somewhere else and banging them in.

really ? I thought he looked :censored:e the majority of appearances.

Interesting list, think Dickov's got it mostly right. I'm guessing that Smalley will go to Chesterfield but at least we'll get a fee for him. Hopefully Rubes and Morais will sign and I'm sure the other 3 will.

Think Dickov has made a very good call with Reid, he was a big (no pun intended) gamble that simply hasn't worked. Dickov could easily have been stubborn and kept with him so it's positive that he's realised his mistake and cut his losses now. Slightly disappointed that Lewi hasn't got a new deal but not the end of the world, not surprised about the rest.

I Just didnt see the point in paying money for him for 4 months.

He was probably on a decent wage but we got him on a free transfer didn't we?

Disappointed that Hazel has been offered a new contract. I think he's been a liability for much of the season. Also disappointed for Alice, I thought he started the season really well until he got injured then never really got another chance. I think that Smalley would need his head felt if he decided to come back to Latics over a possible deal being offered by Chesterfield - he was abused by many of our fans. A familiar story I'm afraid.