Confirmed gigs at The Junction Inn

The Junction Inn has now started booking artists, and gigs will begin in July of this year. The first confirmed artists and ticket prices are:

20th July 2011 John Bramwell (I Am Kloot) £10

29th July 2011 Tom Hingley (Inspiral Carpets) £10

30th July 2011 Michele Stodart (Magic Numbers) £9

All performances will be acoustic. John and Tom will play solo shows, whilst Michele is bringing a second guitarist and violin player.

Tickets will go onsale online via www.wegottickets.com but we will always give a one week period of exclusivity to locals. Tickets for these gigs are onsale at the bar now. Online sales carry a 10% charge.

30th July 2011 Michele Stodart (Magic Numbers) £9

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/36naXCxB6mg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20th July 2011 John Bramwell (I Am Kloot) £10

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TlBAD8EnZTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tickets for the John Bramwell (I Am Koot solo) gig are now onsale online:

http://www.wegottickets.com/event/120658

Would love to come to this but cannot make it back midweek.

You got plans for any weekend gigs? Or does trade hold up enough at weekend?

Also what are the plans for next season re drinks before the game and transport to it, my folks are that side of town whenever I come back I try and pop in to see them!

Would love to come to this but cannot make it back midweek.

You got plans for any weekend gigs? Or does trade hold up enough at weekend?

Also what are the plans for next season re drinks before the game and transport to it, my folks are that side of town whenever I come back I try and pop in to see them!

The other two gigs mentioned in the opening post of this thread are both at the weekend. There is loads more to be announced over the next couple of weeks....all at weekend.

The deal for next season is that there will be a free minibus leaving The Junction Inn as the lunchtime Premier League game ends. There will be a list up in the pub in the fortnight leading up to home games, but I will also take names on here. Obviously, people will have to be supping in here for a while before the game. It's not just a free bus for non-customers :wink: The bus will then bring people back to the pub in time for the tea-time Premier League kick-off.

Edited by Takemeanywhere

The other two gigs mentioned in the opening post of this thread are both at the weekend. There is loads more to be announced over the next couple of weeks....all at weekend.

The deal for next season is that there will be a free minibus leaving The Junction Inn as the lunchtime Premier League game ends. There will be a list up in the pub in the fortnight leading up to home games, but I will also take names on here. Obviously, people will have to be supping in here for a while before the game. It's not just a free bus for non-customers :wink: The bus will then bring people back to the pub in time for the tea-time Premier League kick-off.

Can I bring my own booze from Tesco?