Latics finally grow a pair?

Give us a realistic fee or he's going nowhere...

Believable of propaganda? Bearing in mind Stephens has 3 years left, we SHOULD be calling the shots. However Taylor, Lee and Furman have only a year... :unsure:

Transfer policy

bout time isnt it..hasnt lee just signed a new deal though???

pleased he is happy to come back and basically put himself in the shop window whilst helping us try to achieve our targets....

Where did this "fact" that we alwasy sell on the cheap come from? Who? When? Eardley maybe but only with the benefit of hindsight for most.

£500k for Trotman, £250k for Spencer, whatever it was for Philliskirk. We certainly had the best of those deals.

Where did this "fact" that we alwasy sell on the cheap come from? Who? When? Eardley maybe but only with the benefit of hindsight for most.

£500k for Trotman, £250k for Spencer, whatever it was for Philliskirk. We certainly had the best of those deals.

You mean retarded people.......

The problem here is that Southampton will have agreed a price beforehand. This talk means they obviously don't want him. If he was worth more than the agreed price they'd just take him and sell him.

£300k Stephens

£450k Lee

£350k Furman

£600k Taylor

Realistic prices. And I would guess all this summer.

The problem here is that Southampton will have agreed a price beforehand. This talk means they obviously don't want him. If he was worth more than the agreed price they'd just take him and sell him.

£300k Stephens

£450k Lee

£350k Furman

£600k Taylor

realistic to who???

if mr hardy is correct in saying that the budget will be improved by monies from transfers out then dickov will want as high a price as possible....stephens wont go anywhere for under 500k....lee is out player of the season and under contract...price might be right but then again might not be,same with furman,taylors price has been everything from 250k to a million in recent years..again he is contracted,is an oldham lad....and actually wants to stay here....plus finished as our leading scorer...

£300k Stephens

£450k Lee

£350k Furman

£600k Taylor

I don't think those prices are realistic for the three players who have only a year left of their contracts. I can see them each going for considerably less. I think if someone came in with an offer of £200k for Lee or Furman, Corney would snap their hand off.

£300k Stephens

£450k Lee

£350k Furman

£600k Taylor

I think your estimates for Lee, Furman and Taylor are high, I personally think:-

£300K Stephens

£250K Lee

£250K Furman

£400K Taylor

Obviously just my opinion, but I think if we were offered the above for any of them, they would be gone.

Financially we can't afford to turn down reasonable offers for any of them, teams know this and will definately not pay us over the odds for anyone.

Edited by Hometownclub

Out on a limb. I'd value Stephens higher.

exactly...if you read what both hardy n dickov has said,a few hundred grand wont do it....rather have him here...he is contracted,and wont let him go on the cheap...

after all this being said there would be uproar if he went for 250k...

exactly...if you read what both hardy n dickov has said,a few hundred grand wont do it....rather have him here...he is contracted,and wont let him go on the cheap...

after all this being said there would be uproar if he went for 250k...

You know it will be undisclosed!