Players not been paid again according to Joe Jacobson

According to Joe Jacobson's twittering "Oldham boys not been paid again. Fourth month in a row. Something has to be done about it. Out of order from the club"

Think he shares a flat with Furman so sounds pretty conclusive. Look up @joe_jacobson on Twitter.

According to Joe Jacobson's twittering "Oldham boys not been paid again. Fourth month in a row. Something has to be done about it. Out of order from the club"

Think he shares a flat with Furman so sounds pretty conclusive. Look up @joe_jacobson on Twitter.

he's got cock all to do with the club now . Slap an injunction on him !!

Given that it's highly likely we can't afford that, we should just get Big Gordon to sit on his Iphone.

Corney said in his recent interview that it's never been longer than 48hrs before being resolved so hopefully that's going to be the case this time, if it's true.

The concern I have reading that is it doesn't read like 'late for the fourth month' but instead that they've not been paid at all for four months!?

The concern I have reading that is it doesn't read like 'late for the fourth month' but instead that they've not been paid at all for four months!?

If that was the case we'd have the PFA all over us. Being late with wages 4 months in a row isn't good at all.

If that was the case we'd have the PFA all over us. Being late with wages 4 months in a row isn't good at all.

Especially dissapointing if true as we have sold approx 2000 season tickets this month, so there must be some cash about

If true, it is concerning, especially as a lot of season ticket money has been taken this past month.

Interesting one this, because he is talking as if he is not an Oldham boy.

And by what he has said we are not paying him a penny & Soton are, adn did it on time

But being as he is our player surely we would pay him and Soton would give us the money?

If true, it is concerning, especially as a lot of season ticket money has been taken this past month.

And by what he has said we are not paying him a penny & Soton are, adn did it on time

But being as he is our player surely we would pay him and Soton would give us the money?

Who mentioned Stephens?

Soton?

He wasn't that good.

In fact he was/is pretty :censored:.

who?

Offically under PFA rules players are paid on the last day of the month. 9thats why contracts are up to June 30th). We as a club have always paid the last friday of the month and say thats when we pay player. If we pay on tuesday, technically the players have not been paid late under PFA regulations so there is nothing that can be done.

It's a bank holiday weekend, like Pukka said not the end of the month yet so he should stop moaning and thinking bout his weekend out on the lash! If they have done a bank transfer today it won't go thorugh until at least Tuesday cos of the weekend rite?

Offically under PFA rules players are paid on the last day of the month. 9thats why contracts are up to June 30th). We as a club have always paid the last friday of the month and say thats when we pay player. If we pay on tuesday, technically the players have not been paid late under PFA regulations so there is nothing that can be done.

Replied to him with the above info, and enjoy the 4th Division again.. :censored:-stirring tosser! Whether it's true or not it's :censored:-all to do with him, maybe if him and his fellow Penney Crock/flops hadn't stole a wage for 18 months each we'd be wadded?

I remember Corney saying that in an interview when they was first payed late but even still there must be a problem with the finacies if they are not paid when they are usually paid. If its late or not they are usually paid the last friday of the month and they have not been. It might not be breaking any rules but there is still a problem there.

I remember Corney saying that in an interview when they was first payed late but even still there must be a problem with the finacies if they are not paid when they are usually paid. If its late or not they are usually paid the last friday of the month and they have not been. It might not be breaking any rules but there is still a problem there.

Seeing as Tarky's just signed a two year deal, I can't see it being that much of a problem. (I hope)

Seeing as Tarky's just signed a two year deal, I can't see it being that much of a problem. (I hope)

Surely the club knows that not paying them on the usual day will be made public and could put potential new signings off signing and even maybe put current players with contracts on the table off signing. You would think they would do anything possible to make sure they was paid on there usual day.

Reading Joes comments i get the impression we are still paying him, is he still a latics player? I thought he went on a free

If he did go on a free it Sounds like we are still paying him off in some way

» joe_jacobson joe jacobson

Oldham boys not been paid again. Fourth month in a row. Something has to be done about it. Out of order from the club

1 hour ago in reply to ↑

Howard Jacobson

@joe_jacobson Assume not you again also

1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone replies ↓

@ @howardjacobson yes msgd the people I needed too and shock no reply again.

1 hour ago »

howardjacobson Howard Jacobson

@ @joe_jacobson they should have transfer embargo

1 hour ago »

joe_jacobson joe jacobson

@ @howardjacobson something needs to be done that's why I put it on here

1 hour ago »

@ @joe_jacobson speak to PFA

1 hour ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yes msgd the people I needed too and shock no reply again"

Edited by NIKI1234

Reading Joes comments i get the impression we are still paying him, is he still a latics player? I thought he went on a free

If he did go on a free it Sounds like we are still paying him off in some way

Oldham boys not been paid again. Fourth month in a row. Something has to be done about it. Out of order from the club

1 hour ago in reply to ↑

Howard Jacobson

@joe_jacobson Assume not you again also

1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone replies ↓

@ @howardjacobson yes msgd the people I needed too and shock no reply again.

1 hour ago »

@ @joe_jacobson they should have transfer embargo

1 hour ago »

joe_jacobson joe jacobson

@ @howardjacobson something needs to be done that's why I put it on here

1 hour ago »

@ @joe_jacobson speak to PFA

1 hour ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yes msgd the people I needed too and shock no reply again"

So it'll be all over Sky and the BBC again this afternoon, club needs to come out and explain the situation especially after raking in over £400k in ST sales...

I bet we still owe him wages

fook him, he never earned any!

Could this be the real reason the new kit is delayed? The fact we haven't paid the Indonesian sweat-shop owner?

Edited by oafcprozac

I bet we still owe him wages

yep, probably took a pay cut at Accrington and we have to pay the difference until his contracts up!!! I wonder how many more useless Penny signings are still getting money from the club, i bet its not only him. Colbeck, Purdie etc etc must have all took pay cuts dropping down a division

Edited by NIKI1234

Well maybe his mates at the club like Furman would have been paid on time if it wasn't for the fact that he wants his contract paying up. If the club is paying late then yes it does need to sort it out but we all know the problems with money and maybe the club are keeping the money in the bank until the last possible minute, and following PFA rules before paying. Jacobson saying he is putting this online because something needs to be done is just pure bull, he is doing it becuase he has had his nose put out of joint and if I was the club I would pay him last every single month until he is off our payroll.