Huddersfield staying down

Barnsley?! :lol:

I just came on here to try and convince myself that all of your supporters weren't like the cretins that have popped onto our board. A couple of responses have been magnanimous, which I respect, I hope the rest of you are enjoying your best day of the season.

I'm not as gutted as I would have been a couple of years ago, kind of similar to how I was after Millwall last season... under Hoyle we're going to get there eventually, so I'll cling onto that for the time being.

Hmmmm. I remember going on to the Hudds Rivals board back in the day after our Play Off loss to QPR in '03 and the first post at the top of page one was entitled "Foldham - You have to laugh don't you".

Well, what goes around.............

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SSH and Acetripper usually come on here and post sensibly.

But I have noticed the last couple of years many Terriers' fans have gained Billy Big Bollocks status because they can nearly half fill a decent stadium most weeks.

Not getting promoted with the resources they have appears to be a big fail for me. But no football team has a God given right to success, whatever riches of talent they may have on the pitch ...

I don't understand the part about being cut away from the national rail network? Sounds like he just thinks we've ripped up the railway tracks and is unaware we are currently building metrolink services? Or am I misunderstanding the post?

I don't understand the part about being cut away from the national rail network? Sounds like he just thinks we've ripped up the railway tracks and is unaware we are currently building metrolink services? Or am I misunderstanding the post?

I said in another forum that some people will look at anything to try to compensate the fact that their team is struggling, the "your town is a craphole" tends to be the most popular one atm