• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard a rumour today that amos is to come back on a season long loan. Anyone else hear this?

One half of me says please god no, we was very static on his line and we looked like conceeding from every corner, but other half says he would be a good signing.

One half of me says please god no, we was very static on his line and we looked like conceeding from every corner, but other half says he would be a good signing.

He was told before he came that we'd signed Trotman and wouldn't need to venture away from his line.

Edited by mikejh45

How's that bipolar disorder working for you? :wink:

what :lol:

Yes To Amos - did ok, the defence in front of him was :censored:e which didnt help but he pulled off some cracking saves. wont get anyone else as good for nout will we?

No To Amos - Was stuck to his line too much, was a liability at corners and was prone to mistakes alot.

Yes To Amos - did ok, the defence in front of him was :censored:e which didnt help but he pulled off some cracking saves. wont get anyone else as good for nout will we?

No To Amos - Was stuck to his line too much, was a liability at corners and was prone to mistakes alot.

it sounded like you was arguing with yourself.

Would welcome him back, pulled off some very good saves, yes kicking and judgement could be a bit dodgy at times, but young lad. Also the fact he never really had a settled defence infront of him meant their was some problem with communication and knowing each other's games.. We looked like we woild concede from corners with whoever we had in net.. Settled defence (which is half decent, e.g. mvoto at the back!) and he'd be one of best keepers in our league without a doubt..

Also, speaking about defence and people's criticism of Trotman, wouldn't mind Trotman being here for pre-season training and friendlies to prove himself and earn himself a contract.. Trotman and M'voto would be an impressive centre-back pairing with Amos behind, and Lee and Black at full-back..

Would welcome him back, pulled off some very good saves, yes kicking and judgement could be a bit dodgy at times, but young lad. Also the fact he never really had a settled defence infront of him meant their was some problem with communication and knowing each other's games.. We looked like we woild concede from corners with whoever we had in net.. Settled defence (which is half decent, e.g. mvoto at the back!) and he'd be one of best keepers in our league without a doubt..

Also, speaking about defence and people's criticism of Trotman, wouldn't mind Trotman being here for pre-season training and friendlies to prove himself and earn himself a contract.. Trotman and M'voto would be an impressive centre-back pairing with Amos behind, and Lee and Black at full-back..

I agree with most of your post, just don't get this Trotman bit. He had enough time to get a little bit into shape when he first came as he was benchwarmer then.....as it turned out, he robbed Gordon of his brekkie, brunchy and lunchy pies during his stay!!!

I agree with most of your post, just don't get this Trotman bit. He had enough time to get a little bit into shape when he first came as he was benchwarmer then.....as it turned out, he robbed Gordon of his brekkie, brunchy and lunchy pies during his stay!!!

As i posted in a thread a few months ago, trotman barely played all season until he joined us, then their was the cold weather which cancelled alot of games, then he had to play around 16 games in around 50 odd days.. Not exactly good for him is it?

Also i said give him pre-season to prove himself, he has the ability, we have seen it before.. Just for him to prove himself.. My opinion is letting Hazell go and getting Trotman would be a good move for us..

As i posted in a thread a few months ago, trotman barely played all season until he joined us, then their was the cold weather which cancelled alot of games, then he had to play around 16 games in around 50 odd days.. Not exactly good for him is it?

Also i said give him pre-season to prove himself, he has the ability, we have seen it before.. Just for him to prove himself.. My opinion is letting Hazell go and getting Trotman would be a good move for us..

Might happen if he dosnt get his arse in gear and sign the new contract soon.

If you had put "liability at corners and free kicks " i thought you would have been talking about Brill ?????? :lol: