Keighan Parker is back

Keighan Parker is back training with a league 1 team as Preston have given him the chance to ressurect his career after he has been released by Fleetwood Town, Parker is hoping to win a contract at PNE who must be desperate beyond belief. Waste of time.

Really ? I thought this was a joke when I read it before .

*Just about to email my preston supporting boss :grin:

An ex donkey lasher, a notorious tool and utterly :censored:e. They are going to love him there.

Isn't football such a novel business?

In no other profession would someone who was kind-of-good for a year but then exceptionally crap for the next 5 years, get the chance to still make a living; getting job offer after job offer.

I can't see how a notorious trouble causer, a billy-big balls type who has been released by a Blue Square side gets a chance again in league 1; it's weird. Phil Brown must need his head seeing to if he thinks Parker is the answer.....

Isn't football such a novel business?

In no other profession would someone who was kind-of-good for a year but then exceptionally crap for the next 5 years, get the chance to still make a living; getting job offer after job offer.

I can't see how a notorious trouble causer, a billy-big balls type who has been released by a Blue Square side gets a chance again in league 1; it's weird. Phil Brown must need his head seeing to if he thinks Parker is the answer.....

maybe PB needs a tea lady

The :censored:ty thing with Parker is that he is the type to turn up and impress when on trial and play his heart out.......... until he gets a contract and then the lazy bastard will go missing for the rest of the same contract.