Live First/Second Half Action

Playing second half apparently :)

jeez.....

well taylor and furman are on arent they in the 2nd so maybe we could save this. im not too bothered if we lose cos thats what pre season is for, to see how the team gels and works :)

Think we're going down this season.

Far too early to make a prediction like that.

When we have many trialists playing and certainly not a full strength side out. Disappointing defeat though.

I would personally like to thank Mr Feeney for taking time out of his busy international schedule to appear in one of our matches.

could have done better with 10 men from whats been said.

so much for hitting the ground running and making amends for his woeful first season....leaner...fitter...still cant score..what a :censored:ter.

FFS children....it's the first pre season friendly....I don't give a crap if we lose them all. It's not about results. Attitude of some people is pathetic on here. Couldn't go today but see you at Mossley u moaners...if u bother...

FFS children....it's the first pre season friendly....I don't give a crap if we lose them all. It's not about results. Attitude of some people is pathetic on here. Couldn't go today but see you at Mossley u moaners...if u bother...

Great post that

sarcasm is obviously lost on most then.....