the left back second half

Who was it ?

Was on his side of the pitch for the second half and he was awesome , looked really smart and composed when attacking .

Also another note Smith really impressed tonight looks really sharp and won a lot of balls in the air whilst some neat touches on the floor .

Morais looked good but unfit .

Reuben Reid , well let's just say he has a lot of work to do to impress .

He was poor first half when he came on for black but second he looked smart

Hmmmm, didnt look much to me. Alright I suppose; Ok-ish......but absolutely no improvement on Paul Black; and I'd say not that much competition for him either; pushing him for a starting spot etc.

I like how 1 game can show up so many different 'scouting points' on players; football really is a game of opinions isnt it?

Hmmmm, didnt look much to me. Alright I suppose; Ok-ish......but absolutely no improvement on Paul Black; and I'd say not that much competition for him either; pushing him for a starting spot etc.

I like how 1 game can show up so many different 'scouting points' on players; football really is a game of opinions isnt it?

It certainly is .

Someone behind me thought Reid was playing well when I thought he looked fkin terrible

Edited by razza699

He didn't have the best 45mins did he to be fair?

1 link up with Matt Smith was very nice but other than that; the game passed him by.

I don't buy into this 'unfit & overweight' though.......Reid's just a big, stocky lad. He hasn't got a gut, he wasn't massively blowing; he's just a natural big frame I'd say.

That said, Smith put him to shame over the same 45mins...and put in a very impressive shift with plenty of positives to point to. Looks a decent find on that (albeit small) showing.

Thought the left back , number 17 who came on for Black last night weas good, especially in the second half.

He was good going forward, linked well with Morais and the midfield. would like to see him again.

Heard him speak to Morais and Redi when they were warming up in the first half, and he sounded south african or american, i know not much difference there. :grin:

He didn't have the best 45mins did he to be fair?

1 link up with Matt Smith was very nice but other than that; the game passed him by.

I don't buy into this 'unfit & overweight' though.......Reid's just a big, stocky lad. He hasn't got a gut, he wasn't massively blowing; he's just a natural big frame I'd say.

That said, Smith put him to shame over the same 45mins...and put in a very impressive shift with plenty of positives to point to. Looks a decent find on that (albeit small) showing.

Agree totally , apart from he wasnt massively blowing, he was puffing after 5 minutes, Although so was Filipe

Thought the left back , number 17 who came on for Black last night weas good, especially in the second half.

He was good going forward, linked well with Morais and the midfield. would like to see him again.

Heard him speak to Morais and Redi when they were warming up in the first half, and he sounded south african or american, i know not much difference there. :grin:

thought he was very good defensively and ok going forward. Really wasn't impressed with black although i know he's just come back from injury. Would like to see this guy sign.