Feeney and Morais

so much for the strict pre season Reuben ! I know its banter but its squeaky bum time for these players

filipemorais7

Cheeky nandos at trafford centre with #reubenreid... :)

Warren Feeney

@filipemorais7 there's a shock

filipemorais7

@Feeno17 lol! Think reubs is having just the two whole chickens tonight coz he's nt that hungry

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. lighten up

2. isn't nando's supposed to be quite healthy? (never been, not sure)

1. happy to have an out of shape striker then? shud take a leaf out of feeney's book in terms of sortin his weight out.

2. depends what you have.

1. happy to have an out of shape striker then? shud take a leaf out of feeney's book in terms of sortin his weight out.

2. depends what you have.

Jeez, I know plenty of strong, fit people who eat what a lot of people would think of as :censored: but work out and end up in good shape. If he was stuffing himself and sitting on his arse then fine, but he's not. If he's eating well and converting it to muscle then we'll have a good strong striker. Some people would think that a positive thing.

Jeez, I know plenty of strong, fit people who eat what a lot of people would think of as :censored: but work out and end up in good shape. If he was stuffing himself and sitting on his arse then fine, but he's not. If he's eating well and converting it to muscle then we'll have a good strong striker. Some people would think that a positive thing.

Omg....my problem isn't with what he is doing now. I know how training works. My prob is with him coming back overweight and out of shape.

Omg....my problem isn't with what he is doing now. I know how training works. My prob is with him coming back overweight and out of shape.

But you're ranting in a thread where the main 'point' was that Reid may be eating excessively.

Bloody hell he's hardly Gregan!

Look if you want to get your knickers in a twist over one picture angle in which he's not actually looking fat then be my guest. It's not even worth talking about, never mind arguing about. I'm kind of disappointed in myself that I felt a need to pass comment in the first place.