I think it has been mentioned that he has been trialling with us but looks like we are definitely interested -

We continue to work on two Premier League deals that we hope to finalise soon. Further down the leagues Josh Parker, a 20-year old striker, has also made an impression at Oldham so we await to see if there is anything we can do there.

He loved the set up and the manager so I hope we can do something

According to the same article he is off to Antigua on international duty over the next week.

Edited by alwaysablue

not quite sure where this guy plays

http://www.wycombe.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=222384

he is a defender/midfielder on here but also called a striker on another site, whilst on loan with Northampton he asked to go back to qpr as he was told he was not going to start a game so was sent back as to not be a disruptive influence

Was he any good, seem a bit strange us signing another youngster, particularly one who hasn't played much?

I thought he looked the better of the 2 trialist strikers in the 1st half - granted the 'other' lad scored; but he didnt look upto much for me. I was quite impressed with 'red boots' and thought he was worth another look at in another game.

he might not be doing himself any favours though by going off to play for Antigua.instead of staying on trial with us like.....

In the Josh Parker piece in the Chron:

“With some of the players who came in after successful trials last season, once a deal is put in place they relax and enter the comfort zone,” Dickov added. “We don’t want that.”

Jarrett? Abalimba? Was Reid on trial with us before he signed?

Kelly or Dikaba?

Forgot about Dikaba. We've had a few trials turned into short term contracts fizzled into nothings haven't we?

In fact come to think of it, I'm not sure Dikaba won himself a proper contract. Wasn't someone on here asking for extra playershare funds because Dickov really rated him and wanted to make sure noone else got him? Then when he went AWOL, Dickov got rid.