No 4 midfielder

Feeney to play 40mins 1st game of season is surely worth lee forking out £40

thats safe bet as long as reid or smith dont get injured, its 50/1 feeney top scorer in the league with sky bet wtf have they ever seen hom play not to mention his 13 international apperances he has to make a season (mind u still not scoring a goal)

They're still in negotiations, which I can only assume means he is after more than we can/are willing to offer.

Hope they sort something as I think he could be a big asset for us.

As I understand it. Everything is agreed with the player and the club are awaiting a letter of waving any training compo rights fro the Spaniards.

Can't afford him my a r s e been told we messed it up, was waiting for his last two teams espanyol and real c to confirm no money wanted for training as under 23, wages agreed etc just paperwork. Advertiser has it we're still waiting for that comp confirmation stuff

Can't afford him my a r s e been told we messed it up, was waiting for his last two teams espanyol and real c to confirm no money wanted for training as under 23, wages agreed etc just paperwork. Advertiser has it we're still waiting for that comp confirmation stuff

How have we messed it up if we are waiting for confirmation from Real Madrid that we don't need to pay compensation? Also, why is Espanyol involved? Yes his former club, before Real Madrid, so if they got any compensation for training, wouldn't that of been up to Real Madrid to pay them in 2009 when they signed him from them?

As i posted in another thread,

Spanish Marc was at BP today arriving at the same time as some of the other players (about 11.30ish) he was in his normal clothes tho where as the others were in training gear.

I'd guess we're still keen if he's still knockin about the place!

Personally no idea how we might have messed up but have heard that from 3 different sources as to why espanyol don't know either but was something a hardy mentioned, really liked the look of him though and think he could make a big difference.seems a bit silly to have him play 4 games without discussing money hence the can't afford him bit and then signing Matt Lund makes me think either no.4 can't play at the mo or isn't actually signing

red tape and bureaucracy from what I've been told

Money and terms isn't the problem ! Agent Spanish side and parent teams to confirm release details ! Then there is the international clearance to do ! No work permit but more red tape !

See you Jan 2012 Marc