Are the squad numbers a clue?

It probably doesn't mean very much, but there's a number of gaps in the traditional 1 - 11 numbering. Although the OS has previous and current players mixed into the squad (finger out, Mr Bugby :grin:), there's no 4, 6, 7, 10 or 11. I won't manage a match until Sat'di, so no first hand experience if this is right.

Wesolowski will take one of them no doubt (unless he fancies a high number), so potentially four usual numbers not being used.

Does it mean anything?

It probably doesn't mean very much, but there's a number of gaps in the traditional 1 - 11 numbering. Although the OS has previous and current players mixed into the squad (finger out, Mr Bugby :grin:), there's no 4, 6, 7, 10 or 11. I won't manage a match until Sat'di, so no first hand experience if this is right.

Wesolowski will take one of them no doubt (unless he fancies a high number), so potentially four usual numbers not being used.

Does it mean anything?

I am the worst for reading into things!

However, it has been reported 2 more signings, 1 has been announced.

So the sqaud numbers don't mean as much they used to.

I think 11 would have been Taylor if he wasn't keeping 18. I don't think we can expect more than a striker, as based on what the "traditional" numbers would be we have:

01 Cisak

02 Lee

03 Black

04 Wesolowski

05 Diamond

06 Mvoto

07 Morais

08 Furman

09 Reid

10 Mystery Man!

11 Taylor

The player profiles not done by the club, its done by the PFA. Sure its been mentioned before.

Excuses.....at the end of the day it's the clubs site - it's called accountability. But to be honest watching the news all of this does seem so unimportant at the moment.

Excuses.....at the end of the day it's the clubs site - it's called accountability. But to be honest watching the news all of this does seem so unimportant at the moment.

It is one of the most updated sites in the Football League. have a look at some of the others!!