Tonight's match

i agree.

are we able to use the voucher in season tickets for a friend? (razzaaaaaa)

What a good idea, might use my daughter's voucher or I could use mine, pretend i'm schizophrenic and tell the gateman my mate 'Dave' said I could use his? Would Darth Hardy allow it?

Yep. I'd think about going if it was £15 and I know others who feel the same.

I'm only going as I got £15 for my Rochdale tickets…£17 and £9 for kids in the paddock is a joke!

It'll still be £24 for me and both kids to sit in the Chaddy, smacks of "We don't give a :censored:" again from the club….

I orginally agreed with the Cat B classification, but I wonder how many people will opt out of coming after scenes in Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol and of course London. I know Manchester not been involved but if you have young kids or elderley, it must be playing on your minds. I would imgine thouh that they are not even that thick to pay to riot, but it might be an idea for club to make it C.

I know we need the money and all that but..........1st round of Carling Cup, Tuesday night, and Carlisle 120 miles away. If that's not a Cat 'C' game I don't know what is!

We'll be be lucky to break 2000!!!!!

Indeed! It won't stop me going but I was expecting only 2 stands to be open and £10 in. Cat B my arse ha ha...

It needs both clubs to agree to a price change from normal league admission.

Would charging £3 less really make a huge difference to attendance?

I know of myself and at least 3or4 others season ticket holders who are not going because of the price.

The thing is, it's probably CAT B because it got a bit 'nawty'a few years back with Carlisle. But on a Tues night I mean really!!!

I know we need the money and all that but..........1st round of Carling Cup, Tuesday night, and Carlisle 120 miles away. If that's not a Cat 'C' game I don't know what is!

We'll be be lucky to break 2000!!!!!

Would there be more than 2000 there anyways if prices were reduced? It's a first-team game and a first-team squad. Over 30,000 fans took it serious when we got to the cup final. I think it's more a general apathy with the competition. Looking for excuses.

It's £17 in the main stand lower.

Tbh I'm surprised it's taken until the day of the game for fans to moan about the price. We don't come when it's reduced so why should the club bother?

Get the money in and help the club. You'll all pay £18 to get in when we get Liverpool in the next round, the money will be easily found.

A bit of maths applied by the club?

match price = game costs divided by expected number of attendees.

Result = Category 'A' price but factor in the likelihood that a category 'A' price would impact the divisor, it was downgraded to a category 'B'.

I would also assume the club have assumed a minimum number would attend whatever price category was applied - hence not a category 'C'to maximise the revenue.

I'm sure the club said they would announce the games where you could use the voucher mate. Don't think you can just use it when it suits you...

I don't think they said anything this year and I was pissed off when they made it a free for all after we had used ours on :censored:ty matches last year...