Plea for 1 sun token not 4,6 or 8

Can anyone give me a sun football promotion token they have spare for tonights game. Will cone grab it but need before 1pm?!?!! Pleaseeeee

If your planning on going without a ticket yet then dont.

Latics have sold out of their allocation of just 100 for the sun promotion.

Fair play to those who are going and paying full whack.

I have chosen against shelling 21 beans.

Keepin that champagne on ice

Burgerdarts

So there was only a period of about a week where you could claim the tickets? Generous.

As far as I know the Walsall away tickets, the Stevenage and Brentford Home tickets all £19.50 for two, haven't been made available yet. (They''d better noit have been as I have three completed coupons at home waiting to be exchanged!)

As far as I know the Walsall away tickets, the Stevenage and Brentford Home tickets all £19.50 for two, haven't been made available yet. (They''d better noit have been as I have three completed coupons at home waiting to be exchanged!)

So the tickets haven't been made available, but I've missed the boat as far as collecting coupons goes?

Can anyone give me a sun football promotion token they have spare for tonights game. Will cone grab it but need before 1pm?!?!! Pleaseeeee

Absolute disgrace this, the paper is absolute scum, buy the tickets at the turnstile! Whatever people think of scousers to a man and woman they

refuse to buy this rag- shame on you. The impact their lies had on the victims is unacceptable and every football fan should boycott this toilet paper.

Absolute disgrace this, the paper is absolute scum, buy the tickets at the turnstile! Whatever people think of scousers to a man and woman they

refuse to buy this rag- shame on you. The impact their lies had on the victims is unacceptable and every football fan should boycott this toilet paper.

Whilst that paper has lost a lot of sales, it is untrue to say or imply they all boyoct it.

• 5 months later...