New Lottery to benefit Youth Development

Count me out,

When will the club learn that sourcing things out is actually COSTING the club money? A traffic cone could do our marketing manager's job, it's easy, source everything out and sell :censored: all!!!! Empty sponsor boxes, hardly any player kit sponsorships sold and the answer to all this??? A few ads for people to contact the club on the official website. Beggars belief.

Surely a marketing manager should be on the phone 24/7 drumming up new business, whilst consolidating and upselling current business? They always have been in the private sector firms I've worked for.

Edited by oafcprozac

Christ, you're a synical lot......if the club can make a few bob and the profits stack up what difference does it make who bloody runs it, the club can't win sometimes no matter what they do!!!

Edited by oafc1955

:ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting: can anyone tell me when the last one finished as im still getting standing order taken out?

You need to phone the club, as that's outrageous.

If they're not willing to refund you - and I seriously doubt that - you could probably take them to Small Claims court.

Every penny paid into playershare benefits Latics ultimately. So if you're looking to contribute into something that 100% of your money helps you know the script. Sure you can't win a prize but one day we'll all win by contributing to a player we all enjoy watching. Don't forget you get a badge to wear with pride too.