Terrell Forbes

The Vote:  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Will you send him to the sanctuary?

• Yes, what a donkey - send him down
    • No, you got it wrong - he was ace

Paul Reid was saved! An overwhelming majority of fans decided that Paul wasn’t such a donkey after all and saved him from a lifetime of carrots and straw hats. Out of 67 votes a whopping 79.1% voted to keep him out and recalled an excellent wonder goal that nobody could really remember and were unsure he had even touched it. Whatever, everything is all good for Reid now. Even though he did :censored: us off for Colin at Bury. And had a stormer against us. And scored a match levelling goal. :censored:.

Anyway, here's our next offering:

25ai4av.png

Born 17 Aug, 1981 defender Terrell "Terrible" Forbes joined Ronnie's Latics in May 2005 on a free from Grimsby, and officially left 22nd June 2006 for Yeovil. He notched up a total of 39 appearences at the back for Oldham.

You can view all our past results at PV's Donkey Sanctuary mini-site: http://bit.ly/oJqSNJ

Centre back played out of position so im saying No

Never a RB but was more than competent at CB. Has proved since he's another Rueben by having a good career at this level with Yeovil and Orient.

If playing out of position and having a mare id donkey criteria then those of us that go back a bit longer would suggest that Earl Barrett played at left-back during his first season here and was :censored:e, he's converted to CB after an injury to Andy Holden and the rest was history, although everywhere else he played he returned to FB.

Forbes no donkey, just misunderstood.

Rob Scott on the other hand….

Never a RB but was more than competent at CB. Has proved since he's another Rueben by having a good career at this level with Yeovil and Orient.

If playing out of position and having a mare id donkey criteria then those of us that go back a bit longer would suggest that Earl Barrett played at left-back during his first season here and was :censored:e, he's converted to CB after an injury to Andy Holden and the rest was history, although everywhere else he played he returned to FB.

Forbes no donkey, just misunderstood.

Rob Scott on the other hand….

Seen alot lot worse

Im waiting for The Lords induction

I'm with Andy here. Absolutely :censored:e, formed part of the worst set of defenders I've seen for years. Forbes, Scott, Branston and Owen. Jaysus. :petesake:

An ice cold shiver is sent down ones spine as the memories flood back....brrrrrrrrrr

As for Forbes - Alreet at this level, quick across the ground, couldn't judge a ball in the air though for a 'centre half' and couldn't pass wind, never mind a football - I'd save him though.

I trained with latics in 04 Gareth Owen was on loan we had Haining and Beharall Clegg Holden and Tierney obviously not together it was the squad at the time how Clegg ever got a contract anywhere is beyond me Owen was the better of the centre halfs we also had Ernie and Boshell With Muzza and Eyre and Eyresy Boshell the same how he played I don't know, up front was Vernon(has got to be the most natural finisher ive seen) left foot right foot he was hitting them metal dummies (you know the ones for trainig) smack in the face ten times out of ten fantastic finisher he was with Killen who was absoulutley doggy close up, comin thru was Roca Barlow and Wolfy. Dowie had just quit for palace he got me in on a trial then told me on the Sun he wouldnt be there but to still turn up anyway Shez was a tosser from day one he was caretaker i told him i was gonna rob his car he was winding me up cause he thought bein from oldham thats what we do Eyersy was a true gent and better than shez he got more respect of everyone else The new owners come in brought Talbot in and he dint even talk to me old :censored: deserved what he got went back to work and still at it the morale of the story is Clegg was :censored:

I trained with latics in 04 Gareth Owen was on loan we had Haining and Beharall Clegg Holden and Tierney obviously not together it was the squad at the time how Clegg ever got a contract anywhere is beyond me Owen was the better of the centre halfs we also had Ernie and Boshell With Muzza and Eyre and Eyresy Boshell the same how he played I don't know, up front was Vernon(has got to be the most natural finisher ive seen) left foot right foot he was hitting them metal dummies (you know the ones for trainig) smack in the face ten times out of ten fantastic finisher he was with Killen who was absoulutley doggy close up, comin thru was Roca Barlow and Wolfy. Dowie had just quit for palace he got me in on a trial then told me on the Sun he wouldnt be there but to still turn up anyway Shez was a tosser from day one he was caretaker i told him i was gonna rob his car he was winding me up cause he thought bein from oldham thats what we do Eyersy was a true gent and better than shez he got more respect of everyone else The new owners come in brought Talbot in and he dint even talk to me old :censored: deserved what he got went back to work and still at it the morale of the story is Clegg was :censored:

Sorry about the spelling

I remember when he gifted Swansea an equaliser, it was that horrendous that Ive actually forgotten.

Was that when he miskicked a clearance and ended up booting it in the air, only for it to fall very nicely for their forward?

He might have done ok since he left but for us, a definite donkey.

Was that when he miskicked a clearance and ended up booting it in the air, only for it to fall very nicely for their forward?

He might have done ok since he left but for us, a definite donkey.

Yes, I think it was a hoof followed a blind header which tied him up in knots and there dude nipped in and scored a screamer.

I can still hear the appreciation he got from the Lookers as he was trudging back.