The Hate Mail is reporting that Simon Corney had his car nicked during our TV victory on Monday.

Police are examining Sky footage to see if they can spot any suspicious looking individuals in baseball caps leaving early under the pretence of seeking to "beat the traffic".

Beat you by 1 min :grin:

The Hate Mail is reporting that Simon Corney had his car nicked during our TV victory on Monday.

Police are examining Sky footage to see if they can spot any suspicious looking individuals in baseball caps leaving early under the pretence of seeking to "beat the traffic".

Scholesy went early!

No connection obviously!

Ahem

Would have thought a car such as a merc would have had a tracker fitted surely?

As much as I doubt they will though, hope the scum who took it get caught

He's obviously downsized. That's what the chairmanship of Latics does for ones wheels - makes them smaller and more affordable.

(Incidentally, about your signature. There was this programme on about the Paratroop Regiment on BBC (I think it's called Regimental Histories or something). Anyway, the Paras do this thing in training called "milling", which is basically a ferocious two-minute bout of boxing. Before the milling session started, that's exactly what the officer told the "millers". It's not how hard you hit etc. I thought it was original and I was dead impressed. Now I think the Paras are bunch of charlatans.)

Would have thought a car such as a merc would have had a tracker fitted surely?As much as I doubt they will though, hope the scum who took it get caught

Even if it didn't have a tracker fitted, stealing a £30,000 Mercedes (or any modern prestige car for that matter) without the keys is virtually impossible. It can't simply be hot wired by a passing scrote off the street and i'm sure somebody would've noticed it getting carted off on a low loader. Mmmmmm :detectivegm0:

Even if it didn't have a tracker fitted, stealing a £30,000 Mercedes (or any modern prestige car for that matter) without the keys is virtually impossible. It can't simply be hot wired by a passing scrote off the street and i'm sure somebody would've noticed it getting carted off on a low loader. Mmmmmm :detectivegm0:

Low loader has to be the most likely explanation.

How come you know so much about these things anyway?