Made this for a bit of fun :)

You know as much as I find Citeh fans obnoxious weve all had plenty of United fans rub our noses in it down the years and tomorrow in offices/factories/building sites/colleges/schools a number of united fans will be getting their comeuppance. Its like seeing the dead body of Colonel Gaddaffi you just can't sympathise whatsoever. As I have stated to a united fan (who did go to old trafford today) that getting a mullering and taking the stick that comes with it on the chin, and then shrugging your shoulders and going "Meh" is what being a football fan is all about. We understand this, but a generation of Man United fans probably don't so it will be good to see a few of them getting a lesson in humility, even if it is being given out by a group of fans some of whom could do with a dose of it themselves.

The phone-in on GMR after the game was hilarious. "Jonny Evans is the worst central defender in the world!" In the world? The whole world? Really? There are centre-halves in the Lithuanian second division better than him? :grin:

Scum fans are the most bitter, clueless bad losers i've ever come across. It was fantastic seeing them get an absolute battering, even if it was by another team I can't stand. Some/most of the reactions by their fans have been a mix of embarrassing and hilarious...

The fickle bastards were even leaving their pubs and armchairs early, let alone the ones who were at Old Trafford!!!!!!

I still think City fans, even in their new found success, are the bitterest bunch of bastards I have ever come across. However, I have probably got more respect for City fans than United fans as their fans have seen hard times, and a good proportion of their crowd will have been following the club when they were in Division Two, when the likes of Paul Dickov, Andy Morrison, Kevin Horlock, Gareth Taylor etc were playing for them.

For alot of United fans I know of the fickle kind, their idea of hard times is only winning the FA cup this season, based on words I have heard from various Man U fans, 'the FA Cup is for kids innit'*

Its far from over, and I still think Man U will bounce back stronger, but I hope City fans rub this in for some considerable time to come.

*This is based on the assumption that Man United get further in the Carling Cup than the League Cup. United fans reserve the right to switch this around to suit them should circumstances change and they do better in the FA Cup.

Edited by Lookers_Carl

"Jonny Evans is the worst central defender in the world!"

With the form Ferdinand's in I'm not even sure he's the worst at United just now.

I'm so glad someone else has had the balls to say this - as Ferdinand seems untouchable throughout his career, yet over the last 2/3 seasons gets slower and more arrogant in his decision making -awful!

What a joy to watch though hahaha

I'm so glad someone else has had the balls to say this - as Ferdinand seems untouchable throughout his career, yet over the last 2/3 seasons gets slower and more arrogant in his decision making -awful!

What a joy to watch though hahaha

With all their players fit Ferdinand will not play regular football for United any more... I'd expect Jones and Vidic to play with Smalling as cover, Ferdinand will be competing with Evans to play, if Smalling is needed at RB and can't move inside (when the De Silva twins are injured or suspended basically).

With all their players fit Ferdinand will not play regular football for United any more... I'd expect Jones and Vidic to play with Smalling as cover, Ferdinand will be competing with Evans to play, if Smalling is needed at RB and can't move inside (when the De Silva twins are injured or suspended basically).

People are saying Evans is "the worst defender in the world" but whos 50p head was it that put him in trouble.....as much as I hate myself for saying this he got merc'd :getmecoat:

If Ferdinand gets back in the england squad for a major competition i'll be shocked we have much better younger players coming through.

People are saying Evans is "the worst defender in the world" but whos 50p head was it that put him in trouble.....as much as I hate myself for saying this he got merc'd :getmecoat:

If Ferdinand gets back in the england squad for a major competition i'll be shocked we have much better younger players coming through.

It's about context isn't it? For United's standards he's one of their worst players.

It's just the same as those who spout bollocks on here after we lose about how Taylor is the worst winger in the world or Reuben Reid is the worst striker in the world... it's just hyperbole. It's not supposed to be taken in a literal sense.