Lucascapuzzi1

What a guy!! Looks like he is the comedy king of the side already. Just reading these tweets and can't stop laughing at some of these!! Perfect humour, doesn't give a :censored: if he may offend someone! Top guy. Give his tweets a read. make sure u have a spare bit of time!! I'm even tempted on betting he scores a hat trick!!

What a guy!! Looks like he is the comedy king of the side already. Just reading these tweets and can't stop laughing at some of these!! Perfect humour, doesn't give a :censored: if he may offend someone! Top guy. Give his tweets a read. make sure u have a spare bit of time!! I'm even tempted on betting he scores a hat trick!!

:censored:ing brilliant!

You didn't, did you? Really? !!

Sorry didn't realise you knew him. Well who ever it is is pretty funny for the things they wrote but pretty sad and weird for making a fake twitter account. Not on my list of things to do when I'm bored.

If you're the brains behind it, well done, it's brilliant. :lol: Maybe even better if done in pigeon English to reflect the fact that he needs an interpreter.

It's not really him. It's someone to pretending to be him.

Edited by oafcmad09

Sorry didn't realise you knew him. Well who ever it is is pretty funny for the things they wrote but pretty sad and weird for making a fake twitter account. Not on my list of things to do when I'm bored.

That's a bit ungrateful, isn't it? You've said yourself it's given you a good laugh.

That's a bit ungrateful, isn't it? You've said yourself it's given you a good laugh.

I suppose you have a good point there.haha. I want to meet this person and give him a good handshake. A. For making look a complete div and B. For making me laugh.

Edited by no1laticsfan

:lol: