Tickets - Phone Booking

Stick with it mate, took near 20 minutes to get through (after getting a ringing tone then getting cut off for the 5th time i convinced myself they were screening out 0151 numbers) but got throught eventually. They did sound pretty harassed. :grin:

Am nowhere near oldham and i'm trying to get my tickets via phone...it either rings out or is engaged.....is anyone having any luck or am i going to have to arrange someone to go down and get them for me?

Having been down for mine this morning, there's only two serving as only two windows have terminals. not sure if anyone is specifically manning the phones but they're trying to be as efficient as possible. patience is the key...

Just rung up now, rang twice and a very helpful lady answered, sorted me out and I can collect on Boxing day.

I was going to drive over but with a whole inch of snow on the ground I thought better of it, waited for the rush to die down, had a bacon and egg sarnie and got the phone out.

Couldn't have been easier, great service.

only gripe is that u18 advertised as £5 but actually u16. Just hope my 17 yr old lad can pass off as two years younger. plus couldn't choose.seat area. will be allocated. I think £25 tickets could also be right at back with hampered view. think £21 seats are down sides of stand. can't wait though!

only gripe is that u18 advertised as £5 but actually u16. Just hope my 17 yr old lad can pass off as two years younger. plus couldn't choose.seat area. will be allocated. I think £25 tickets could also be right at back with hampered view. think £21 seats are down sides of stand. can't wait though!

Everything OK with telesales however, I got four tickets off mine and my dads ST and paid over the phone the money has been taken as i checked online but they only gave me a block number 123.

If I get a restricted view (the last two rows of the bottom tier) I will KO big stylee as I asked the helpful lady on 3 occasions making sure i didn't have a restricted view.

In 2011 you expect to know your seat number especially when they take your cash and tell you the block number?

Everything OK with telesales however, I got four tickets off mine and my dads ST and paid over the phone the money has been taken as i checked online but they only gave me a block number 123.

If I get a restricted view (the last two rows of the bottom tier) I will KO big stylee as I asked the helpful lady on 3 occasions making sure i didn't have a restricted view.

In 2011 you expect to know your seat number especially when they take your cash and tell you the block number?

Block 123's a decent view (Anfield Road seating plan), if you've paid £25 for your ticket it won't be restricted view. I didn't bother to ask where my ticket was for tbh, i just assumed that if you buy a ticket the day they go on sale and pay for an unrestricted view then it should be OK.

Am I being dim? I thought you had to produce a ST voucher to purchase tickets, so how can you do it over the phone?

You have to give your season ticket number over the phone, and produce your voucher when you pick the tickets up.

Buying tickets for Anfield over the phone has turned out to be a piece of piss compared to attempting to book a National Express ticket in order to pick the sodding things up on Boxing Day. I may need to start walking to BP on Christmas Eve at this rate.

Edited by rosa