Could we do it?

As I see it, 6th place is up for grabs. The side that gets in to the groove and finds the consistency that Latics so often lack will make the play-offs.

Will it be Latics? Probably not, but there's a decent team spirit so you never know.

Hopefully we won't see Furman, Taylor and Lee all go at the end of the transfer window!

The quality is there but we're too inconsistent at the moment. Keep building up steam, enjoy the cup run and hopefully mount more of a challenge next year.

I think we can go for it this year, using the cup momentum. But if not, then hopefully the cup cash will help us keep the team together for a decent tilt at it next year.

I think we can go for it this year, using the cup momentum. But if not, then hopefully the cup cash will help us keep the team together for a decent tilt at it next year.

If we can keep this team together plus Simpson and a couple of additions in the summer then I would expect us to be up there next season.

Unfortunately I can't see us keeping hold of Lee, Taylor or Furman.

it great that there is a feel good factor around the place atm, but we've not got a massive squad and we've played a few more games than most sides already this season. I just hope we don't get players who are burnt out by the end of February like what usually happens. I'll be happy with a top half finish