Suggestion

At the next home game when the lineup of the team is read out over the pa system, instead of the usual apathetic half cheers, when it comes to Tom can we all give a standing ovation to show him that regardless of what may or may not have happened at Anfield, he is one of us and we are happy to have him here.

Can't do any harm can it?

If, as is quite likely, much is made of it in the media this week then maybe the club should get the players to don the 'Kick Racism Out...' t-shirts as worn against Bury.

I'm sure at Huddersfield he'll get a warm reception from those of us going - along with the occasional, usual call to get his arse into gear! I'm sure that as a club and as a support, we can put our arm round him as I'm sure he's feeling quite :censored: at the moment.

At the next home game when the lineup of the team is read out over the pa system, instead of the usual apathetic half cheers, when it comes to Tom can we all give a standing ovation to show him that regardless of what may or may not have happened at Anfield, he is one of us and we are happy to have him here.

Can't do any harm can it?

I'm up for it!

Just watched ITV news and whatever that neanderthal :censored: said properly upset him. Must have been bad if they arrested him.

If, as is quite likely, much is made of it in the media this week then maybe the club should get the players to don the 'Kick Racism Out...' t-shirts as worn against Bury.

I'm sure at Huddersfield he'll get a warm reception from those of us going - along with the occasional, usual call to get his arse into gear! I'm sure that as a club and as a support, we can put our arm round him as I'm sure he's feeling quite :censored: at the moment.

Do you think we can get Huddersfield to join in with a show of support. I know sean jarvis well ( he was at my wedding) is there any ideas??.

Do you think we can get Huddersfield to join in with a show of support. I know sean jarvis well ( he was at my wedding) is there any ideas??.

From DATM

We need to abuse thus guy if it gets to him that much

Read more: http://downatthemac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=63759&page=2#ixzz1iowYg9Ic

I'm in two minds about it, the matter is in the hands of the relevant authorities and we as a football club need to concentrate on some important games. Adeyemi shouldn't have been subjected to the abuse but we shouldn't try and set our club up as paragons of virtue either.

I'm sure that the next time he is named in the line up individual fans will want to make a gesture of support but this shouldn't be orchestrated in any way, it is a personal matter of choice.

With regard to T-Shirts, kickoutracism, ones with Adeyemi's face on or whatever would be a bad idea in my eyes at this time.

It is a shame that the anti-racism video the club did the other week hadn't been made available to a wider audience earlier.

What a complete prick.

Calls himself The Daddy and has a picture of Ray Winston in SCUM as his avatar.

I bet he is about 9 stone wet through, typical knuckledragging yorkshire sister shagging scumbag!!!

With regard to T-Shirts, kickoutracism, ones with Adeyemi's face on or whatever would be a bad idea in my eyes at this time.

I'm not sure that I agree - I think that given the publicity that Tom's next appearance will attract, the "Kick Out Racism" t-shirts will get publicity, and providing there is no further comment, provide a classy reply to LFC's Suarez t-shirts.

(Reason for edit - dodgy spelling .... please note the link is not down to me !)

Edited by toasits

What a complete prick.

Calls himself The Daddy and has a picture of Ray Winston in SCUM as his avatar.

I bet he is about 9 stone wet through, typical knuckledragging yorkshire sister shagging scumbag!!!

My goodness, I am literally stunned.

The Daddy eh? If you have 3,655 post and have yourself a gimmick saying you are Carlin from a borstal on an internet forum! Odds are you are virgin! He's more than likely never kiss a girl and still lives with his mum in his late 30's and enjoys the occasional wank over Lee Clark.

Wait,.am I expected to spot adeyemi out and cheer his name at Hudds because he's half caste? No i'll probably clap him because he's an oldham player and he plays for the shirt. Race is bull:censored: and I don't get It one bit - were all the same.

Wait,.am I expected to spot adeyemi out and cheer his name at Hudds because he's half caste? No i'll probably clap him because he's an oldham player and he plays for the shirt. Race is bull:censored: and I don't get It one bit - were all the same.

Mixed-race, not half-caste.

Just saying, like.

Edited by piglinbland

You cheer him after whats been a difficult few days for him.

Jesus, stop being so freckin stupid...