Chrissy T

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems me & thee are in the minority O4U........

Think we better start practicing our 'you're :censored:e Taylor' shouts....?

Practice going well then!

get off high horse would you - as stated below this board is for stating opinions and discussing the pros and cons of players, in this case Taylor.

Just because people may disagree and/or have a go at players on a matchday; whilst personally I don't have a go at Chris Taylor et al - believe it or not despite my previous post, I always encourage Chris and the team in the vein hope that Chris mught actually perform to his once high level.

I encourage CT and the team - sure like all of us i get frustrated when a move breaks down through sloppyness or the wrong option, but NEVER boo the team/players - I agree it is just not worth it.

We all see things differently in some way, please can those who do it, stop with their hard-done-by posts whereby if one or two are in the minority on a topic, they feel the need to publicise this with a 'oh well, i'll have to start booing and calling Parker crap too then' type of post.

It really is quite sad - i would hope that none of us on here take any views expressed by posters to heart - sure agree/disagree but leave it at that.

If people boo/shout at players at games then sadly whether we like it or not if they wanna do it, they'll do it - those who encourage the team just simply need to drown those others out through their support.

I must admit i have had a go at 2 'supporters' at the sheff weds game who did nothing but sarcastically slag PD, the team and Parker off 'It's Half Time, let's see if Dickov has chnaged it....no he hasn't cos he's crap' - said as loud as a church bell so the whole stand could hear them, not simply mutterings between 2 pals at a game - a real dislike of the club with comments about Hardy and our stagnation - a real dislike and seemingly an enjoyment out of us being in the state we are in.

Say what we want on here, that's its purpose

Lets stop all the bitching and snipe comments at one another, it really is tedious and spoils what is quite an inquisitive and humorous (on occasions) board.

I'm not trying to lecture anybody about fashion, I can't. I'm sat here in a pair of reebok classics some boot cut jeans and a £5 latics laundry sale polo. I just want him to stop embarassing my team by the way he protray's himself on the field. Just want him to 'be himself'. Getting your 59reg audi TT lowered 10mm, getting 19' spinners, wearing sean gregan's shorts and switching between a north east lee's and a south west moston accent at will, is not 'being himself'

I have it on good authority that Taylor does not have, nor has he ever had, a TT. I'd advise you to steer clear of any mention of anything Taylor or his family may or may not get up to off the pitch. Otherwise, your stay on OWTB will be a short one.

I have it on good authority that Taylor does not have, nor has he ever had, a TT. I'd advise you to steer clear of any mention of anything Taylor or his family may or may not get up to off the pitch. Otherwise, your stay on OWTB will be a short one.

on the pitch, the player that is :censored:e won player of the month :grin:

but his shorts where a bloody disgrace and what was that accent during his acceptance speech? :wink: