Chrissy T

Already has a number of boo boys baying for his blood - didnt do himself any favours tonight.

After we had won the penalty he insisted on going on and on and on and on and on at the ref re a possible red card for their defender (my opinion was it was a yellow - Kuqi was brought down however there was another defender present) until he was booked. Then he went on and on and on and on again - honestly thought he might have even got a second yellow. Kuqi stepped in to calm him down ( when really he should have been concentrating on taking the pen!)

He seemed to be fired up slagging of Phil Morais too.

Dont get me wrong, I love a bit of passion, however he seems to be losing it on occasion. Surely he has to learn to channel it in the right direction.

Personally I think he is picked on a little - probably because he's the home town lad, maybe because he's a bit mard..... that said, if he continues with the verbals he'll have a lot more on his back.

Come on Chris - turn that frustration into aggresion in the tackle and the will to win, encourage your team mates and lets get to Wembley.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already has a number of boo boys baying for his blood - didnt do himself any favours tonight.

After we had won the penalty he insisted on going on and on and on and on and on at the ref re a possible red card for their defender (my opinion was it was a yellow - Kuqi was brought down however there was another defender present) until he was booked. Then he went on and on and on and on again - honestly thought he might have even got a second yellow. Kuqi stepped in to calm him down ( when really he should have been concentrating on taking the pen!)

He seemed to be fired up slagging of Phil Morais too.

Dont get me wrong, I love a bit of passion, however he seems to be losing it on occasion. Surely he has to learn to channel it in the right direction.

Personally I think he is picked on a little - probably because he's the home town lad, maybe because he's a bit mard..... that said, if he continues with the verbals he'll have a lot more on his back.

Come on Chris - turn that frustration into aggresion in the tackle and the will to win, encourage your team mates and lets get to Wembley.

It was a red card all night long mate, he blatantly stopped a goal scoring opportunity..... although Kuqi would have probably hit row z the way he is playing if he hadn't been brought down!

As for Taylor he is an absolute :censored:ing idiot at times!!!

Have you ever seen a ref change his mind...........? It would go along the lines of "oh yes perhaps you are right Chris, I never thought of it that way! I will show him a red instead"!!! Aint gonna happen!

It was a red card all night long mate, he blatantly stopped a goal scoring opportunity..... although Kuqi would have probably hit row z the way he is playing if he hadn't been brought down!

As for Taylor he is an absolute :censored:ing idiot at times!!!

Have you ever seen a ref change his mind...........? It would go along the lines of "oh yes perhaps you are right Chris, I never thought of it that way! I will show him a red instead"!!! Aint gonna happen!

Taylor's a :censored:ing bellend, he needs to sort his head out.

Its happening all the time.

Mouthing off to refs, team-mates and anybody who will listen. He's are biggest threat going forward (on his day) and i like him, but this constant bigtime charlie attitude is a joke.

Be youself Chris and stop thinking your a premiership footballer

I didn't think it was a red card, there was another defender present who could of possibly cleared the ball.

Taylor is pissing everyone off at the moment. People are on his back because he really does bring it on himself. He is the first to wine all the time, he goes down like a sack of :censored: at the first opportunity. yes this can benefit us but in the long term he's doing himself harm.

It's his general attitude, his I'm brilliant attitude. He needs a reality check, he's good but no where near as good as he thinks.

That was the worst outcome of a penalty I've ever seen. Kuqi is currently making the US army look accurate with his shooting and that absolute tube taylor getting a booking, amazing!

He makes me cringe every time he starts remonstrating with the officials and I am honestly embarrased to be a latics fan.

Maybe he is under instruction from the manager to get in the refs ear, because nobody else on our side does!

Kuqi does now and again but its seems ok with everyone.

Personally id take a player on our team who wins free kicks in good positions or takes pressure off us, maybe he stays down and has a winge but so :censored:in what,if the oppo does this we are the first to slag them off because it frustrates us as opposition fans aswell as im sure the opposition players.

Yes, he sometimes goes to far and it cost him a booking and no the ref wont change his mind, but he might give that decision in our favour next time or next game he is in charge of us.

The top players do it all the time and im not syaing Taylor is a top player but you have to carry the same attitude for you or your team to succeed at any level, you may not like it but thats the way the game is nowadays

I was fuming at Taylor's exploits AGAIN last night, and I apologise to the lady sat in front of me for what I called him. Jeopardising the team's chances by needlessly getting booked meant that one mis-timed tackle could have had us reduced to 10 men. Later on, his head went down, and he was walking up the pitch with his back to play while Adeyemi was looking for an option for his throw-in. At that point I'd have subbed him and said "If you want to walk about, walk home!"

He showed what he's capable of on many occasions last night, but the club really need to get someone to understand what is going on in his head if he's going to reach his full potential.

Infuriates me. Does some work getting a foot in on the half way line for a throw in to them. Then walks in his short strutted strides waddling around like a constipated duck pulling his shorts down.

Stop it Taylor, you roll up ya sleeves, stay alert on ya toes looking for your next bit of action. Applaud your teams mates with a shouted "come on"

You're league 3 Taylor and until you piss off into the Championship that's what you are. Even then you'll have to prove you still not league 3.

Rant over.

I'm increasingly of the opinion that we should cash in on Taylor now. We won't get a vast amount given that he'll be out of contract — six figures yes, high six figures no — but he seems to have been increasingly ineffectual over the last few seasons and I'd rather use his wages elsewhere.

In all my years of playing and watching football I've never seen a ref after being given abuse by a player turn around and say 'You know what mate, your right and I'll change my decision"!

Taylor was embarrassing alot of times last night, even after he got booked he was still ranting at the ref, then the linesman then their players, and to top it off he kept having a pop at our players, mainly Morais!

We'd won a penalty and that was the main thing, yes he could of been sent off but having seen the highlights there was a covering defender, so the ref got it right IMO. All Taylor did was delay the penalty being taken and anyone who takes a

penalty will tell you that you just want to get on with taking it rather than wait a few minutes!

He obviously thinks he's a bigger fish in a small pond and where that happens you tend to find they go off their game at times and become a disruption to the team by constant moaning at team mates.

I say cash in on him, 6 figures would be a bargain in my eyes because yes he looks the part with his pace etc but last night his distribution was poor, he gets to the byline then can't put any height on his crosses which generally get cut out at the near

post.

And please will he stop shooting on his left foot after cutting inside!!!

That's why his best position is on the left.

Then he can cut inside and miss with his right foot instead!

I didn't say his best position was on the left mate, all I meant was I wish he'd get more balls into the box with better delivery.

His main problem is his gob, yes it's nice to show abit of passion and will to win but there's better ways of channeling that aggression, instead of concentrating on his game he's too intent on gobbing at everyone!

When he got his first games in the team I was very impressed.

Very confident , attacking defenders , looked an absolute star of the future.

I was sure he would become a premier league player .....cleary I was very wrong.

In a nutshell, couldn't agree anymore.

Not justifying his actions in any way, I was going mad at him last night, but the problem is that this is what you get with a fan in the team.

It must be very difficult to just walk away when you really do care that much. I look at Taylor, give him stick for what he does and then ask myself whether I would be acting any differently if it was me out there.

I haven't seen the replay of the penalty incident but at the time I was incensed that we weren't facing ten men. I told the ref exactly what I though of him. I'd love to think that I would have acted differently if I was playing but I certainly can't swear to it.

Chris Taylor is what he is. We have to either take the negatives with the positives or get rid. I know that many would take the second option but I think that we really miss him when he doesn't play and our attacking options are seriously restricted.

I've no doubt that a number of managers have probably tried to calm him down but if it is in your make up it will always be difficult to curb, especially without you losing some of the edge that you need on the pitch.

<br />Not justifying his actions in any way, I was going mad at him last night, but the problem is that this is what you get with a fan in the team.<br /><br />It must be very difficult to just walk away when you really do care that much. I look at Taylor, give him stick for what he does and then ask myself whether I would be acting any differently if it was me out there.<br /><br />I haven't seen the replay of the penalty incident but at the time I was incensed that we weren't facing ten men. I told the ref exactly what I though of him. I'd love to think that I would have acted differently if I was playing but I certainly can't swear to it.<br /><br />Chris Taylor is what he is. We have to either take the negatives with the positives or get rid. I know that many would take the second option but I think that we really miss him when he doesn't play and our attacking options are seriously restricted.<br /><br />I've no doubt that a number of managers have probably tried to calm him down but if it is in your make up it will always be difficult to curb, especially without you losing some of the edge that you need on the pitch.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Too much is made of this fan thing, there is a difference between passion and simply being a gob:censored:e