Twisted Spireites

I have a number of reasons why we should make sure we beat them horrible bastards other than just going to Wembley.

1. The game getting called off at 11am yesterday so they could bring in a player

2. The fact they don't have any parking for away fans is so stupid and shouldn't be allowed

3. The :censored: head ball boy who threw the ball away into the stand to waste time

And last but not at all least

4. I ordered a Meat & Potatoe Pie, I got Steak. A very solid overcooked Steak Pie. Then I was told there was no forks.

This place is a :censored: hole. I want revenge

I have a number of reasons why we should make sure we beat them horrible bastards other than just going to Wembley.

1. The game getting called off at 11am yesterday so they could bring in a player

2. The fact they don't have any parking for away fans is so stupid and shouldn't be allowed

3. The :censored: head ball boy who threw the ball away into the stand to waste time

4. I ordered a Meat & Potatoe Pie, I got Steak. A very solid overcooked Steak Pie. Then I was told there was no forks.

We do normally allow away fans in our car park,just not :censored: heads from Oldham.

We do normally allow away fans in our car park,just not :censored: heads from Oldham.

In fairness, i've been saying all night about how friendly the folk of Chesterfield are. Don't ruin that by coming on this board and being a massive head the ball mate.

The pie thing is unacceptable... But didn't one of our ball boys 'lose' the ball during one of our tv games this season?

Not on purpose.

There's a big difference between no being able to find the ball behind a seat in an empty stand of 3,000 seats and chucking the thing away.

I hated losing to them because I honestly thought their support was a bunch of mannequinns until the second half when they scored then had the cheek to start singing "Were going to Wembley" Grrrr, I thought we were robbed last night tbh.

I also was denied the use of a fork, who doesnt have at least one fork for each pie they have!!!!

I'll tell you why there were no forks. The balloon who finally served me after a twenty minute wait knocked a cup full of forks onto the floor behind the bar whilst passing me my Guinness. Instead of picking them up, he just trampled all over them. As for the ballboy, of course it was out of order, and should be investigated, but I must say I've never felt more comfortable and respected as a supporter than last night. The stewards and fans were extremely friendly and helpful.

I hated losing to them because I honestly thought their support was a bunch of mannequinns until the second half when they scored then had the cheek to start singing "Were going to Wembley" Grrrr...

That was understandable and the playing of Doris Day's classic "Que Sera" over the PA at the end was clever. Also I had to admire their "Bottom of the League, we're havin' a laugh!" chant. The Spireites obviously have a twisted sense of humour. B)

It's up to Latics to have the last laugh at BP.

I'll tell you why there were no forks. The balloon who finally served me after a twenty minute wait knocked a cup full of forks onto the floor behind the bar whilst passing me my Guinness. Instead of picking them up, he just trampled all over them. As for the ballboy, of course it was out of order, and should be investigated, but I must say I've never felt more comfortable and respected as a supporter than last night. The stewards and fans were extremely friendly and helpful.

Thats a nice comment my friend so thankyou.

My only problem with Chesterfield's ground is that it's in a town that's :censored: to get to!

Is there any longer journey (timewise) per mile on a clear road than that place?

You obviously don't use the Sheffield ring road from Meadowhall then - I live in Wakefield and it is normally a 40 minute run.

Ha ha, literally laughed out loud at that post. So you really really really hate horrible nasty Chesterfield? They're hardly Millwall or Leeds FFS! You must despise the truly mighty Burton Albion and Dagenham & Redbridge then :shock:

Edited by Break The Silence

Never liked Chesterfield for a few reasons...

1) there fans giving it the big un on the last day of the season when Jermaine Johnson stood out as a complete lazy bastard!

2) There away end was great for standing up, but the stewards didnt like the fact i pissed against a wall, how was i to know it wasnt the toilet!

3) on our tour around the country (92 in blue) when we got to Chesterfield they had just played a friendly against Wednesday, and we stood outside the main entrance getting looked at in a funny way, not angry, more retarded, like they had just had sex with mum, or dad! i dunno!

4) Its not as nice as Chester

5) its not a field.

Ha ha, literally laughed out loud at that post. So you really really really hate horrible nasty Chesterfield? They're hardly Millwall or Leeds FFS! You must despise the truly mighty Burton Albion and Dagenham & Redbridge then :shock:

Erm, yes I do really really hate horrible nasty chesterfield.

The Mail reported yesterday:

Football chief suspended

League One Chesterfield are understood to have suspended financial director Alan Walters following allegations that £1million had been spent on computer and IT equipment at the club's b2net stadium with the Addooco IT firm owned by Walters's son, Richard.

Mail Online

The Mail reported yesterday:

Football chief suspended

League One Chesterfield are understood to have suspended financial director Alan Walters following allegations that £1million had been spent on computer and IT equipment at the club's b2net stadium with the Addooco IT firm owned by Walters's son, Richard.

Mail Online

More dodgy accounting at Chesterfield? I'm :shock: 'ed