Lee Clark

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't surprise me seeing Steve Bruce back there or even Colin. Owner has the cash and expected promotion with all the money spent on players and wages.

Promising young manager tossed aside again and hope the likes of Leeds give him a chance.

Patience is needed and Rome wasn't built in a day. Just hope we stick with PD and allow him to carry on into next season and beyond

Would not have surprised me in the slightest given the money he has spent if he would have been sacked at the end of last season, or even at the end of this season if they failed to get promotion. But to sack him now when they are still in with a shout of automatic promotion is a tad harsh in my opinion.

Can only assume that the board made it clear they expected automatic promotion?

Would not have surprised me in the slightest given the money he has spent if he would have been sacked at the end of last season, or even at the end of this season if they failed to get promotion. But to sack him now when they are still in with a shout of automatic promotion is a tad harsh in my opinion.

Can only assume that the board made it clear they expected automatic promotion?

Watching them play do you really think they were going to get automatic promotion? I didn't

It is but he's spent millions on transfer fees and must have average bill that is nigh on eight figures, to be only fourth is disappointing - especially when you look at how they have bottled it in the play offs year on year... Tbh if I was a hudds fan I would have wanted rid last summer after the way they threw in the towel at Old Trafford.... Since they got their windfall in the summer of 2008 we've posted them 8 times and they've not impressed me once. They're a bug strong team that lacks any dirt of creative spark - look how we played them off the park down here last season....,

Watching them play do you really think they were going to get automatic promotion? I didn't

Probably not, but the same would go for whoever else they are likely to get. whoever else comes in is still lumbered with the same group of players.

and the point I was making was that they were still well within a shout mathematically.

Staggering decision , all the Huddy fans I know think he is the business.

Mind it's not as bad as releasing Dennis Irwin , but peddling the mercurial genius that is Robbie Simpson is bizarre imo.

Really? I've been one of the few defending him to the group I go to matches with, but even I have lost patience recently. We may have lost very few games, but we're more concerned with not losing than going for a win.

I maybe wouldn't have fired the trigger just yet, but everyone I go to matches with is delighted. I would have probably waited until automatic promotion looked as remote points wise, as it does on the pitch, as Clark would be a liability in the Play Off's knowing he had to win them to save his job.

I thought Warnock would be unrealistic, but he's joint favourite, which suggests he's perhaps a realistic target. If so, I would be absolutely over the moon with him!