Football League Show

To be fair, I thought they gave us slightly more than usual coverage than usual and threw in manager interviews as well.

And replayed the penalty as part of the "92nd minute" impacting Charlton and Huddersfield.

Anybody else think Huddersfield was really funny?

Edited by opinions4u

To be fair, I thought they gave us slightly more than usual coverage than usual and threw in manager interviews as well.

And replayed the penalty as part of the "92nd minute" impacting Charlton and Huddersfield.

It wasn't just me then?

Also it looked like they only took a few hundred fans which really surprised me! Perhaps they dont like Larry?

Wouldn't have expected anything else. Dickov could get us promoted, get us to the FA Cup final, resolve the Israel-Palestine conflict and find a cure for cancer, and Steve Claridge still wouldn't give him any credit. I'm sure something must have gone on with them two at Leicester, he really doesn't seem to like him.

It wasn't just me then?

Also it looked like they only took a few hundred fans which really surprised me! Perhaps they dont like Larry?

I thought the same, looked completely empty. The Huddersfield website says they had 3,270 there though.

No I f'in didnt think it was funny. They cost me £85. Thats 4 accumulators in 5 let down by 1 team.

Just watched it now, extended highlights they don't give other teams, interview with the manager and then yes, Shef's penalty in the overall 92nd minute. What do people want? The show spends most of the time on the Championship, and rightly so for viewing figures etc, we get shoehorned in at the end and more time yesterday than other teams.

Also, Claridge is a :censored:. Who cares what he has to read off his piece of paper about Dickov?

I thought we would at least get "a good result for Oldham Steve." "Yeah to come back against a team in 2nd is pretty good going"

Nah, if you'd got anything it would have been a conversation about how massive Sheffield United were coasting in front of their 50,000 fans when some dodgy refereeing let in a bunch of nobodys.

I dislike the show, but it's as good as you're ever going to get for lower league football and will always favour the better supported teams.

Nah, if you'd got anything it would have been a conversation about how massive Sheffield United were coasting in front of their 50,000 fans when some dodgy refereeing let in a bunch of nobodys.

I dislike the show, but it's as good as you're ever going to get for lower league football and will always favour the better supported teams.

i prefer the one on a monday night late kick off? concentrates on teams in your area but it will be about how utd let themselves down rather than how well we played bloody annoying

i prefer the one on a monday night late kick off? concentrates on teams in your area but it will be about how utd let themselves down rather than how well we played bloody annoying

May be wrong, but I think there's a separate show for Yorksher, so should be focused on us!