Fire in belly?

One thing I am seeing week in week out is a lack of effort. We don't seem to be able to defend we have brought in another striker but surely we need to stop the leak than score goals. Don't agree with dickovs we can't go negative excuse every week. I am not one of these moaners, but I have never in my 15 years watching latics seen such a lack of desire. I Will still cheer on the boys all the way but feel we are not progressing as a club. Rant over

One thing I am seeing week in week out is a lack of effort. We don't seem to be able to defend we have brought in another striker but surely we need to stop the leak than score goals. Don't agree with dickovs we can't go negative excuse every week. I am not one of these moaners, but I have never in my 15 years watching latics seen such a lack of desire. I Will still cheer on the boys all the way but feel we are not progressing as a club. Rant over

Given these are the undoubted strengths of Dickov and Taggart, it seems kind of wierd.

I don't have a problem with Dickov. I think he's doing a reasonable job under difficult circumstances. The only thing that worries is his tendency after every defeat to say we didn't deserve it, we played well, etc. If it's a bid to bolster morale then fine; it just worries me that perhaps he can't see where we're going wrong.

He keeps sticking up for the players by being positive. Maybe because they are such a young bunch. But is he getting the response from the players he deserves and he is asking for... He ranted after MK Dons, because they were pants. Decisions not going our way, at all, but the performances are getting worse, consistency-wise

sorry can't agree with that,we aren't playing very well granted but it's not lack of effort it's just most of the players aren't good enough

Dickov said this season we will have a smaller squad than last year but with better quality. Now that is failure whether you agree or not he has not done any better than last year. The players he has have got the ability just not being managed right.

Dickov said this season we will have a smaller squad than last year but with better quality. Now that is failure whether you agree or not he has not done any better than last year. The players he has have got the ability just not being managed right.

Hang on there ! It is not PD,s fault that the majority of our quality players, have become long term injuries.Today we were missing Furman, Wes, Simpson,Morais, Black,Diamond.ALL first team regulars. he is doing his best, with what he has left.

Hang on there ! It is not PD,s fault that the majority of our quality players, have become long term injuries.Today we were missing Furman, Wes, Simpson,Morais, Black,Diamond.ALL first team regulars. he is doing his best, with what he has left.

+1, thats more than half of the team out there. when you take that into account and the performance today, there's positives

no way dickov's fault, and it annoys me that the GMR callers all want him to go. phil gartside was right when he said the only people who call in to those shows are 'numptys'.

I don't have a problem with Dickov. I think he's doing a reasonable job under difficult circumstances. The only thing that worries is his tendency after every defeat to say we didn't deserve it, we played well, etc. If it's a bid to bolster morale then fine; it just worries me that perhaps he can't see where we're going wrong.

seriously?

what do you really think? without your "moderator" head on?