We're going down

According to Dickov, the referee admitted their player handballed it in first half, but he didnt deem it to be intentional. Yet the ref saw us handball it in their box in second half and deemed it intentional when it bounced up onto our player?

It's bizarre - he kept pointing to the inside of his wrist when he was explaining it to the players so he obviously saw it, but how can it be unintentional? It was above his head and defending a cross, not like it was smashed at him from a yard

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pathetic attempt at attention seeking, there is a difference between saying I think we will go down and "we will go down." And just so you know sack a manager now and you are almost destined for the drop, yes you get some like Tranmere that go on a run but that is because they had a manager who had run the players' confidence into the ground.

We have lost four on the trot, three of which we should have won, and one we could have won. They were poor yesterday but once again they were let down by the referee, not that we should have been in that position in the first place. I had some idiot behind me singing bye bye Dickov, and blaming him for not playing a left back instead of Brown. I resisted the urge to ask who as Mellor was also poor at LB, as he isn't one.

Dickov has built a decent squad but I'll ask all those wanting him sacked, find me a team outside the top five in this league who could lose so many key players and do well. Also don't say we weren't great with our first 11 because we haven't really had it, not for a good run of games anyway.

But what do I know? Sack Dickov, sack the players, sack the board to please a few 'experts', because of course everyone knows those who say they know more always do.

According to Dickov, the referee admitted their player handballed it in first half, but he didnt deem it to be intentional. Yet the ref saw us handball it in their box in second half and deemed it intentional when it bounced up onto our player?

Dickov in "blaming officials" shock.

What a pathetic attempt at attention seeking, there is a difference between saying I think we will go down and "we will go down." And just so you know sack a manager now and you are almost destined for the drop, yes you get some like Tranmere that go on a run but that is because they had a manager who had run the players' confidence into the ground.

We have lost four on the trot, three of which we should have won, and one we could have won. They were poor yesterday but once again they were let down by the referee, not that we should have been in that position in the first place. I had some idiot behind me singing bye bye Dickov, and blaming him for not playing a left back instead of Brown. I resisted the urge to ask who as Mellor was also poor at LB, as he isn't one.

Dickov has built a decent squad but I'll ask all those wanting him sacked, find me a team outside the top five in this league who could lose so many key players and do well. Also don't say we weren't great with our first 11 because we haven't really had it, not for a good run of games anyway.

But what do I know? Sack Dickov, sack the players, sack the board to please a few 'experts', because of course everyone knows those who say they know more always do.

too much wrong with this post

isn't it obvious to us all that Dickov is able to attract decent players to the club (how many has he got wrong? ~ compare to Penney), isn't it therefore obvious that with a bigger budget he would be capable of putting together a strong squad with cover in each position? Course he would, fact is he HASN'T got a decent budget, he has a patheric budget by any standards and so as soon as his first team becomes depleted we are in trouble. Not his fault, could anyone else do much better with the starting line up of youngsters, loanees new to the squad and 'out of form' senior players.

If PD isn't the right man can we expect much more from someone else? No doubt we would expect more ........ but we'd have no right to!

All this moaning about his post match interviews, yes they are a bit samey, wouldn't yours be if asked the same questions about the same type of game with the same group of players against similar teams????

I think he does well given the cards he's been dealt and don't want anyone else, let's see who he is able to keep and who he's able to attract in the summer.

isn't it obvious to us all that Dickov is able to attract decent players to the club (how many has he got wrong? ~ compare to Penney), isn't it therefore obvious that with a bigger budget he would be capable of putting together a strong squad with cover in each position? Course he would, fact is he HASN'T got a decent budget, he has a patheric budget by any standards and so as soon as his first team becomes depleted we are in trouble. Not his fault, could anyone else do much better with the starting line up of youngsters, loanees new to the squad and 'out of form' senior players.

If PD isn't the right man can we expect much more from someone else? No doubt we would expect more ........ but we'd have no right to!

All this moaning about his post match interviews, yes they are a bit samey, wouldn't yours be if asked the same questions about the same type of game with the same group of players against similar teams????

I think he does well given the cards he's been dealt and don't want anyone else, let's see who he is able to keep and who he's able to attract in the summer.

Why try to be rational about things??? Dont you understand that it Dickov's fault that Furman and Wesolowski are injured, as well as Diamond, Black and Simpson! Its also his fault that Morais crashed his car a couple of hours before a very important derby match isn't it? And here you go trying to talk sense!!!

Penney in for me!!!

do people honestly expect Furman to play for us again?

it's weird how an injury which appeared to be minor has kept him from playing for such a long time.

Spot on! Even more weird is that he needed an op last summer and put it off! Now we're seeing the result of such decision! I don't expect us to see him or Wesolo before the end of the season. Worrying!