Attendance yesterday

I thought our following was very 'young'...lots of groups of u18s.

Might just have been where I was sat, and the fact it is a very close game to travel to, but it was good to see the plenty of youngsters following the team.

Rochdales home support is usually around 2300, so I guess there were around the same number of our fans there. I paid on the day and the girl on the turnstile told me that we were all in the same block. If that was correct then there were well over 1000 were I was.

Might just have been where I was sat, and the fact it is a very close game to travel to, but it was good to see the plenty of youngsters following the team.

Indeed,my going on 15 year old lad was bumping into Mates all over the place.Like History repeating itself!!!

I was sat next a big group of fans in this age group, a great bunch of lads too, knew their stuff and having a laugh. Good to see

thought we took a great support to rochdale, was so disappointed afterwards being kept in so long in the singing section, it was so un-needed and the police arresting many oldham fans for trying to get out... think its a bit pathetic, were not millwall fans... or animals, trapping us in for so long was ridiculous... me and a few mates didnt leave the stadium till just before half 5

thought we took a great support to rochdale, was so disappointed afterwards being kept in so long in the singing section, it was so un-needed and the police arresting many oldham fans for trying to get out... think its a bit pathetic, were not millwall fans... or animals, trapping us in for so long was ridiculous... me and a few mates didnt leave the stadium till just before half 5

well over the top,as if the day wasnt bad enough,then to get bullied and pushed off thugs in uniform..but they have to show good arresting figurs to justify the overtime,