Would you be intrested......

Over at the Arsenal we do something on the seats where you can have a message on your seat as a st holder etc

Just something short and sweet within reason

If the club would do it for say £20 (the cost of say 1/2 games) as opposed to the £40 charged at the Emirates would you be intrested?

It has been taken up by quite a few what I have seen

Not for a min am i saying the club can do this and st holders may say they spend loads already understandably, just an idea

http://www.arsenal.com/the-club/your-seat/your-seat-details

Deano

Edited by laticdickovarmy

Over at the Arsenal we do something on the seats where you can have a message on your seat as a st holder etc

If the club would do it for say £20 (the cost of say 1/2 games) as opposed to the £40 charged at the Emirates would you be intrested?

Not for a min am i saying the club can do this and st holders may say they spend loads already understandably, just an idea

Deano

Yes, if they use the protruding nail on my seat to firmly pin the message.

Edited by BP1960

I already paid £10 to sponsor a seat back in '03. My name was supposed to be on it for 5 years I think (someone might correct me there). It lasted all of 5 minutes!

In 5 years time we might not have a stadium never mind a seat. :unsure:

Deano

I'm a ST holder and don't have a clue where my actual seat is

Deano

As others have said, Sean Jarvis tried something similar during the 02-03 season when the :censored: first hit Chris Moore's financial fan. Initially it was a success with the Chron and Advertiser pushing it. SAS (Sponsor a Seat) it was known as with car stickers etc…. to further advertise the campaign. It was a tenner a seat. It could have been pushed for longer but like most decent initiatives at Latics over the last 30 years, it was allowed slowly to die.

Probably the biggest travesty is the joke of a club lottery. Surely nigh on ten years since we were in admin, this could be brought back in house and run along the lines of Star Line. It'll take a lot of hard work, but it could be done.

to be honest i think its a con just to have your name on a seat but thought might apeal to a few on here and easy for the club to do

lol that bird:censored: comment is classic

One thing I do own is a seat from Highbury, I paid £39.99 for it from the club just sat in garage now lol, if the club did move home selling seats off is an easy way to make money, i know they wouldnt sell them all but i would buy the one i sit in nearly every other week when i go for say £20 rather than throw it away