Who's renewing season ticket

I’ll be renewing my 2nd tier seat in the ‘Bentley sponsored Broadway Stand’. I was thinking about going for the cheaper option in the 5th tier, but decided against it.

Start the ball rolling Jim with this campaign..'Buy a Bentley and get a free season ticket'

I've had this battle with myself for the last 3-4 years. In the end I got one, but that changed this season when I didn't for the first time in 30-odd years.

Can't say I've regretted it either, the buzz just isn't there for me anymore. I've still probably gone to about 60-70% of the home games and a handful of aways as a pay on the dayer, but even most of those have been begrudgingly.

I won't be renewing next year either, and will probably cut down on the pay on the days. Just sick of the constant disappointment.

I don't take any pleasure in my decision but paying good, hard earned and increasingly hard to come by cash to ruin my weekend, just doesn't make sense any more.