Who's renewing season ticket

Out of interest those who have season tickets on this board who are renewing,had one for over 20 years now and having doubts myself and if the club think the offer to watch dogdale or fecking bury is supposed to attract more season ticket holders then god help us.

Again, season ticket prices have not been announced yet. Isn't this a bit premature? It's an offer, an add-on. Lets see what the board have to offer regarding season tickets when they are actually announced.

Again, season ticket prices have not been announced yet. Isn't this a bit premature? It's an offer, an add-on. Lets see what the board have to offer regarding season tickets when they are actually announced.

I think there should be a renewal discount on top of the early bird discount, let's face it we deserve a bloody medal……The last three seasons have seen us fail to score in a third of our home games, and we've won less than a third of them….

About this time every year, I get disillusioned as reality bites that actually we are a pretty :censored:e football team. By the beginning of May, brighter weather, thoughts of a fortnight in the Med and getting closer to 6 weeks off over the Summer, birds singing in the trees, beer gardens and proper QT with my kids means everything's alright with the world and I succumb, renewing like the deluded fool I am. By the first week in September, I am usually regretting my actions. Will it be any different this year? Not so sure, the club is heading full tilt on a road to nowhere, i'm not sure if I can continue to buy into the 'dream' of simply existing.

I'll still go to games, it's my club, but I can't say they're still my team and haven't been for about fiver or six years, as the personnel changes too often for me to truly identify any more. If I do become a pay on the dayer, I do think the amount of games I go to will reduce markedly. Unless something dramatic happens……

Really can't see any season ticket prices going up. Would be very brave of the club if they did put them up.

Would not surprise me to see the club ditch the Cat C pricing though

I think there should be a renewal discount on top of the early bird discount, let's face it we deserve a bloody medal……The last three seasons have seen us fail to score in a third of our home games, and we've won less than a third of them….

About this time every year, I get disillusioned as reality bites that actually we are a pretty :censored:e football team. By the beginning of May, brighter weather, thoughts of a fortnight in the Med and getting closer to 6 weeks off over the Summer, birds singing in the trees, beer gardens and proper QT with my kids means everything's alright with the world and I succumb, renewing like the deluded fool I am. By the first week in September, I am usually regretting my actions. Will it be any different this year? Not so sure, the club is heading full tilt on a road to nowhere, i'm not sure if I can continue to buy into the 'dream' of simply existing.

I'll still go to games, it's my club, but I can't say they're still my team and haven't been for about fiver or six years, as the personnel changes too often for me to truly identify any more. If I do become a pay on the dayer, I do think the amount of games I go to will reduce markedly. Unless something dramatic happens……

Sound post and I'm sure reflects what many go through each year.

I was out with friends the other night and the question was raised as to why I undertake a 400 mile round trip to watch us at home...someone even went so far as to ask why didn't I change my allegiance and start watching Reading... they just don't understand...

- I will renew because it's what I do. :o

Just hope this time round the club use a bit of common sense and have the early bird deadline sometime in the first two weeks of June, absolutely no earlier than 31st of May.

Last season it was ridiculously early and I would imagine a few people will not have renewed because of this.

What would you consider a 'silly' price increase

I suppose I wouldn't really know until I see it and the anger starts running through my veins!

I paid £308 last season. £279 the season before. Any increase would irritate. Anything over £325 will make me consider things carefully.

I do think they should big up the 3 months interest free credit offer from last season. No admin fees. Staff understanding the offer. 3 lots of £100 (or near as damn it) and all paid for by the end of July.

aye ill be having one again. If we can finish higher than 14th ill consider this a decent season, if we can keep a a core of this side together then ill be fairly happy with hopes we can finish top half next season. AS others have said if they get rid of Dickov i might change my mind. Form isnt great lately but hes doing a decent job