IPS Hosting

Not been able to gain access to OWTB several times lately with the following message from IPS Hosting Limited,

This account has exceeded predefined resource usage limits and has been temporarily limited to ensure shared hosting stability.

Anybody had similar?

We are looking in to it. If it's an IPS issue as a whole we will of course escalate it with them to find a resolution. However if we find out it's specific to our account there may not be a quick fix - as that would undoubtedly need additional financial input which we would have to try and find from somewhere.

Oddly enough, although I got into OWTB with no problem about 20 minutes or so go, I got kicked out with the same message immediately I clicked on a thread. A couple of nights ago, it happened when I clicked on the next page in a thread. I don't know if this helps, but it has happened a few times recently, hence my PM to Rummy the other evening when he explained the problem.

I heard rummy's allegiances are being seriously tested by approaches from his fellow Justin Bieber fan club members, who want him to share the domain with his other site 'obsessed with the bieber'

Well that cat's out of the bag. My secret shame.

Okay an update on these issues:

We're going to move to a better server shortly, so there may be some more outages - probably no more than we're already experiencing; there will be some other tweaks and patches in the background to give us (and ultimately, you) a better and more stable platform to work with.

We'll let you know when it's all done.

Cheers,

Matt.