Love to know if this was anyone on here:

"Come on, let's have it out. Queensbury style".

It is, although he's not on regularly. I went to school with him. Used to be sound, had some bad :censored: happen to him over the past few years which has led to him becoming an angry young man. Matt, if you're reading this, just chill the :censored: out - it's only a game.

It is, although he's not on regularly. I went to school with him. Used to be sound, had some bad :censored: happen to him over the past few years which has led to him becoming an angry young man. Matt, if you're reading this, just chill the :censored: out - it's only a game.

To be fair, he kinda made a couple of apologies this morning. Booze, bless him.

What school is that then?

Love to know if this was anyone on here:

"Come on, let's have it out. Queensbury style".

Best by far:

"Jus realised today that my own teams fans r worse than the red n stockport scum #seeyouatwycombesmasheveryoneofyou got a problem call me out"

Internet tough guy B)

Don't like my post? I'LL FIGHT YOU ALL, BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Radcliffe eh? The amount of fights we were supposed to have with them on noddys field but not one person showed up lol. From both schools that is.

Sorry, Leeslover is inferring I went to Ferney Field. For obvious reasons.

I actually went to *cough*South Chadd*cough*.

I did see it happen in the Main Stand once when these two blokes were arguing over one of our players being lazy and at first the Steward managed to split them up but they were having a go again on the way out of the ground and one pushed the other one straight into me and a few people fell down the stairs. Me and my Dad laugh about it now but it wasn't funny at the time as I think an old woman got injured in the mele. Does anyone else remember this? It was a cup match around 2002ish

I did see it happen in the Main Stand once when these two blokes were arguing over one of our players being lazy and at first the Steward managed to split them up but they were having a go again on the way out of the ground and one pushed the other one straight into me and a few people fell down the stairs. Me and my Dad laugh about it now but it wasn't funny at the time as I think an old woman got injured in the mele. Does anyone else remember this? It was a cup match around 2002ish

Remember seeing two people scrapping at the Man City game in Dec 1996 in Lookers upper, but I think it was a City fan who was sitting in the home end who started it.

Remember seeing two people scrapping at the Man City game in Dec 1996 in Lookers upper, but I think it was a City fan who was sitting in the home end who started it.

there's always trouble when opposition fans go in the home ends it's a different situation though when fans fight amongst each other. Either way you risk receiving a banning order

If it was in the Lookers then yes I was there as well. It was this guy I don't see so much any more with a giant semi bald head, always was a bit of a loud mouth.